Breakfast of Champions

-[[[----]]]-

i have 500x5mg Dbol's == enuff for a 6wk cycle (42days at 2x25mg)
Before you start flaming - I know it's not the best; but it is all thats available in my locality...
Has anyone done HST on a similar short dbol cycle and if so, what were your results?

I have a question on this. I've seen references to D-Bol and am wondering if it's the same thing as Dianabol. From what I've been able to research it's extremely similar to Dianabol (methandrostenolone) but not exactly the same, but then I've read people refering to Dianabol as D-Bol. So which is which, or are they in fact the same?

Everyone has their cute pet names for the 'breakfast of champions', and yes, in 99.9% of the situations methandrostenolone can be called "d-bol" after Ciba's marketing name 'Dianabol'.

Anabolics 2000 seems to be a favorite. There are lots of forums online too. Some better than others. I find online forums are one of the best ways to learn. Plus, you may not want to sit down at a bus stop and pull out a book on illegal druga which are demonized in the media ;)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ilFacell @ Feb. 25 2004,12:33)]Everyone has their cute pet names for the 'breakfast of champions', and yes, in 99.9% of the situations methandrostenolone can be called "d-bol" after Ciba's marketing name 'Dianabol'.
Thanks. I think the product that was confusing me was one offerred by SDI Labs. It's apparently Dianabol without the carbon attachment that makes it so toxic. The page looks like a scam too.

Then it is boldenone not methandrostenolone. The carbon attachment is called a 17-alpha-alkylation, this delays the breakdown of the compound from the liver, increasing oral bioavailability, yet changing the compound -- as we can see the non-ar anabolic difference between methandrostenolone and its parent boldenone. Removing the 17-aa changes the compound, its not the same thing - its a scam.
They have a legal methandrostenolone precursor now called
Methyl 1,4-androstenedione, instead of converting to boldenone (like its cousin 1,4androstenedione) it converts to its methylated counterpart. Look for products coming out soon.

Back