Leptin

I

imported_dkm1987

Don't know if you have already heard of Avant Labs product called Leptigen or not. They say that it produces more favorable calorie partitioning, but it is still to be considered "questionable" in my book!

After reading the write up and ingredients, I don't think this is going to make much of a difference, but I could be wrong. It is really nothing more than an Amino and Vitamin blend.

Has anybody tried it that you know of.

it contains a few things that have been shown to affect leptin function etc

but whether it actually does or not...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Lars @ Aug. 20 2004,5:19)]I wouldn't know, but Lyle once said it *might* be useful.
Lars when you say it are you talking about Leptigen the product or Leptin itself?

Here's the reason I'm asking. Leptin from what I read not only affects how your metabolism reacts to starvation condition but also how your body modulates SHBG, IGF-1, IGF-1BP, and Testosterone (my main interest). So naturally these are issues I would like to explore.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dkm1987 @ Aug. 21 2004,10:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Lars @ Aug. 20 2004,5:19)]I wouldn't know, but Lyle once said it *might* be useful.
Lars when you say it are you talking about Leptigen the product or Leptin itself?
Leptigen

Back