HST Calculator

jfitch

The "Official HST Calculator" is now online.

The advent of the HST Calculator will allow both beginner and experienced HST users to see the proper method for fully configuring an 8-week workout cycle.

We hope that the calculator will become a valuable tool in maximizing your HST experience.

Enjoy!

HST:Home

Great Calculator!
Just one thing, are there any chanses that you will be able to write dots? Since many of my weights have .5 in it.

Ok, at the risk of looking stupid, I couldn't figure out how it works.
blush.gif
Anybody?

Type in the name of the exercise.

Put in your 15/10/5 RMs into the yellow columns.

Under the increment columns (grey) type in how much you would like to increment in weight each workout. Example:10pds

Hit the 'calculate' button at the bottom. Print it out.
thumbs-up.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BTATE @ April 20 2002,09:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok, at the risk of looking stupid, I couldn't figure out how it works.  
blush.gif
Anybody?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

No stupid questions here.

We are currently working on a full "instructions" page for the calculator.  Sorry for the delay.

Because of a very positive response to it, and some quality feedback, a v2.0 calculator is already in the works.  Full details on the new features will be included in the instructions.

Also—The calculator requires Flash 5 or newer.  If you are using Flash 4 or older, you will need to download the upgrade.

DOWNLOAD FLASH UPGRADE

Do you have a decent image handling application ? Photoshop ? If you have something you know how to use, then just press "print screen" on your keyboard and paste it in the application. Crop it, and save it as a jpg or similar.

The other possibility is to just manually transfer the numbers to excel.

It would be nice if the chart would tell us How many 45's,35'2.25'2,10,5,2.5 to put on a 45Lbs bar to add up to the desired weight. :D

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (arcturus @ Aug. 22 2002,11:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">where is it?   Arcturus[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Click the HST tab up in the right hadn corner of your screen. You'll see a big "calculator" button on the right of the HST main page.

ok, i got the increment thing and the rep max, what are the
1-5 digit rows for? are those set numbers? reps? weeks? and what is the point of the negatives 2 rep max???
help if ya can...

thanks,
dan

I am new here, and I was woundering the same thing that DJSOLES22 asked.. If it is in the articals I guess I missed it...

thanks
Ramon

Seems as though there are some server problems...

most Documents I am unable to view! Like the instructions and HST in simple terms in another thread...

Looking forward to setting myself up so I would appreciate any help thanks!

I just wish I could view pics and all the avatars in this forum. I've asked elsewhere and not gotten an answer. What do I download to view stuff? I can't see anyone's pics.

Do you have a firewall? There may be a setting in your control panel on this board also to block avatars.

Back