HST/HSN apparel

Bryan Haycock

Administrator
Staff member
Whatever you pick, its going to look cool. So let me know.
thumbs-up.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mikeh @ Jan. 24 2003,4:31)]Ok, I know a classic tank top is now called "wifebeater"
but what's a tee neck tank top ??

Technically, a "wifebeater" is the white tank-like undershirt called an "A-shirt".

A Tee-neck tank top has the neck line of a t-shirt, but large openings for the arms.

We'll have photos up soon so you can see what each choice actually looks like.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (elle11 @ Jan. 25 2003,1:37)]Will any of this be sized for women?
Elle
Of course Elle! :) Not only that but we will try to offer some women's "cut" t-shirts and other apparel.

Bryan, let me be the first to say that I think this needs to be an "either/or" poll rather than simply choosing one. I'd buy at LEAST three clothing items of different types.

-Calkid

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Calkid @ Jan. 25 2003,2:02)]Bryan, let me be the first to say that I think this needs to be an "either/or" poll rather than simply choosing one. I'd buy at LEAST three clothing items of different types.
-Calkid
Yeah I totally agree. I just couldn't figure out how to make the poll allow more than one choice..
crazy.gif

I voted for a tee shirt, but if HSN were to offer a "clothing line", I would purchase a "T", and classic tank top as well as a sweatshirt (XXL ... have to have a goal)!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firminator @ Mar. 26 2003,7:20)]I was hoping to see a canvas baseball cap on the list!
sad.gif

Love to wear them when training
Firm
Canvas baseball caps are definately something we could do.

what about a dipping belt?

you already get some attention if you attach weight when dipping or chinning, a HST mark on the belt could make people ask themselves..HST??

or HST stickers to wear on lifting belts ( although that may be a bad idea if a lot of other HSTer dont wear any belts, dunno ,i dont wear them anyway, forget about it.

but you can count me in for in for half a dozen of wifebeaters, plus a cap.

design? please do not print just the letters HST or HSN, maybe add some techno muscle look ( not too freaky, but not too "fitness-like" either).
using grey,silver would be great.

and many thanks Bryan for the results i booked this past year using HST. almost having trained a full year HST now, next week, and this nearly fortythree year old body has gained ( using the most conservative method, following Gyro´s guidelines, from the beginning a year ago) 11.9 lbs LBM ( going from 163.6 LBM to 175.5 LBM), while losing
8.9 lbs of fat in the same year ( going from 44.3 lbs fat to 35.05 lbs of fat ). this morning i weighed 210.57 lbs with a bodyfat percentage of 16.7 %.
i dont use the tanitascales anymore: the results are way too spectacular. the calipers show a too low fatpercentage IMO.
so: thanks again i will sure start to support your protein supplements and creatine in my second HST year to come.

this summer end of july i will take pictures, hopefully being able to bring my bodyfat down to single digits.dieting starts april 1.

bye

andré

I'd like to see an HST throwback jersey.
happy.gif

P.S. I'm probably the only one who knows what I'm talking about...

How about underwear?

If HST will help you fill out your HST T-shirt better, maybe... well, come up with your own HST growth-related comment
wow.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ilFacell @ Mar. 25 2003,10:50)]karate pants? lol.
I wear a black pair to the gym all the time. Very comfortable. And I get compliments on them a lot.

Although, I'd say that 'hospital' pants (like Modrobes or something) with HST written across the butt would be a better choice.

Hey, how about a really cool looking, really good quality shaker bottle that doesn't leak. All mine leak. I just think the HST Logo would look cool on a shaker bottle. Plus I take mine with me all the time so Im sure people would ask what HST is. And when they do I could tell them all about how I became this mountain of mass!!
tounge.gif

Thanks again for every thing you've done for us Bryan! Truly do appreciate it!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bryan Haycock @ Jan. 29 2004,1:33)]You should see shaker bottles (that don't leak) by summer time...
Yay...all three of my shaker bottles leak.

I would buy some cool looking HST tee shirts, and I always wear hoodies, so HST hoodies would be cool.

[shoulder shrug]Maybe even HST benching shirts?[/shoulder shrug]. That might not really fit though, maybe if you came up with some scientifical SST, then you could come out with a whole line of PL'ing gear.

But the possibilities of HST gear is endless, shirts, pants, sunglasses, hats, socks, winter hats, bookbags, etc.

And where are any pictures??

If you do basketball shorts (like I voted for) make sure they have pockets. Nothing worse for me than to not have a place to put my stuff.

Well that's my 2 cents on the topic

Back