Current eating diet

Joe.Muscle

Ok guys so i have a friend who has been losing some good weight. I asked him how he has been doing it as and he had been doing it eating some fast food. He got the idea of bodybuilding.com. So I asked for a sample of his day and this is what it looks like. What do you think is this a good or bad thing

breakfast

Protein bar 15 grams protein

Snack Turkey sandwhich

Lunch Wendys classic Hamburger plain with small chili

Dinner is Sometimes say as above or subway 6 inch sub.

I told him he needs to eat more healthy and get in more protein but he has not lost any muscle I know b/c I workout with him and he is looking good?

Whats the deal?

Fast food is okay. I eat it fairly regularly. As long as you don't order the most obviously horrible thing on the menu, you should be fine. That's my experience anyway.

Just getting some opinions. I went to bodybuilding.com and found the article. Hell I am thinking about trying it whenever turkey, tuna and chicken breast gets bland.

Joe... :D

Well you have to do something every now and then to keep your diet from becoming too boring... otherwise you lose motivation, and that leads to all sorts of trouble.

That is probably around 130 grams of protein or so which is a good amount... it may be more due to (milk?), breads, how much meat, etc..

It doesn't seem like much food though, but as you pointed out he is losing weight and not muscle thus cutting.

Fast food can be bad and good... it can be high in fat (not good fats), high GI carbs, and more important than the prior two - high cholesterol... but the nutrients are there. You can find some healthy food at McDonald's or other notoriously unhealthy fast food chains.

Save the cows and eat chicken.

-Colby

Back