The Most Outrageous Thing I Have Ever Read

Joe G

I just read the most outrageous and even ridiculous thing I have ever read in a bodybuilding magazine. This excerpt came out of AXL magazine (that I snagged from the gym today).

" The governor Arnold Schwarzennegger had one of the most unusual ways of training his legs that I have ever heard. What Arnold would do is go into the woods with some friends and set up a little camp site. On this camp site he would have a fire, some tents-the usual accompaniments. However, the one thing that he woul dhave that is quite out of the ordinary is a barbell filled with weights. What he would do with this loaded bar is have a squat party. Yes a squat party, he would do set after set until he couldnt stand anymore and then fall asleep around the camp fire."

I just felt like I had to share that insanely absurd article with all of you (even though no one goes in the General training forum).

I'm just thinking about how many guys would actually come to a squat party if I sent out invitations. Hmm let me think NONE
crazy.gif

Joe G

I'll come as long as I can have a long cold beer afterwards, and I won't squat till I drop, just till I had enough!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The other day I had this happening at my son's BBQ, some of the guys wanted to bench, so we did it was fun, and I was impressed with some of these 15 and 16 year olds.
butbut.gif
tounge.gif

Hamma are you thinking this was Ahnold's way of luring guys with nice legs into the woods with him for a sleep over? haha
wow.gif

Joe G

P.S. I think that the author of the mag simply made that story up...

I originally heard that in t-mag somewhere. It was a little different. Supposedly he went to the woods near Munich Germany somewhere, and did 50 set of squats. There were girls there, they bbq'd and ate a bunch of meat, and had an orgy.

That's what i heard. Lol. Don't sound too bad to me.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Lance @ Oct. 04 2005,2:04)]I originally heard that in t-mag somewhere.  It was a little different.  Supposedly he went to the woods near Munich Germany somewhere, and did 50 set of squats.  There were girls there, they bbq'd and ate a bunch of meat, and had an orgy.  
That's what i heard.  Lol.  Don't sound too bad to me.
Not bad at all. BBQ and an orgy after some heavy squatting sounds like a good deal to me in fact.

It's just gonna give you indigestion . . . I think squats, then orgy AND then BBQ is the way to do it . . .
tounge.gif

Back