normal natural test levels

jwbond

i got my test levels done at the dr. and it came back at 1127! it said on the break down that 250-850 was the normal range. however, my dr. says that the 250-850 range is the normal range for all ages and that i am high, but not that high for a 25 year old male.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jwbond @ Jan. 31 2006,12:16)]i got my test levels done at the dr. and it came back at 1127! it said on the break down that 250-850 was the normal range. however, my dr. says that the 250-850 range is the normal range for all ages and that i am high, but not that high for a 25 year old male.
That is pretty high. If I were you I would get in as much training as possible while the hormones are still raging. :D

i started taking the natural hormone stack (nha stack) from designer supps a couple days prior.

i am not sure if my results are from the use of that or if i actually am naturally high...i didnt think it would effect my blood tests that quickly (still not sure if they did).

i certainly do not feel any different than when I started the stack 2 weeks ago. i have been cutting and have been losing just as much strength if not more than normal!

NHA stack is amazing. I gained 45 lbs within a semester in college with lots o calories. gained a bit of fat thats noticeable, but the muscle gains were just through the roof. I don't know if the test results from it but I definately can vouch that the NHA stack worked for me

i havent noticed any changes other than possibly high blood pressure and lowered good cholestoral and raised bad from the nha stack. i dont have before and after bloodwork so i have nothing to compare it to.
i havent seen any increase in fat loss, and i am getting weaker at the same rate as a cutting diet w/o it.

45lbs is an incredible amount even if you were on a test cycle. how long have you been lifting? what was the before and after bf %?

i wont be able to put on an additional 45 lbs for the rest of my life unless i use aas or grow bitch tits.

Back