cutting

Nemesis7884

after a 10 week bulking cycle (which ended in 83kg, 15 % bodyfat), 4 weeks ago I started my 6 week cutting cycle with 2200 kcal a day (which is 400-500 below maintenance if I set it up in a correct way) - okay I havent done much cardio (close to nothing because I hadnt time for it) but I still had a calorie deficit - and 4 weeks later (today) I ended up with yes guess?! 83kg (no wheight change right) and 19 % body fat !!!
crazy.gif
- I have no idea what happend...moreover I was using phs (1 test 200mg/day, 1.4 andro 600mg oral/day

ooouuch ouuuuch....that sucks

although this shouldnt matther that much and I should have lost any wheigth since I do have a negative calorie balance they are around protein/carbs/fat 42/42/16 on 6 days and 1 day I eat around 30/50/20, carbing up a little bit and eating on maintenacne (to protect system from starving mode)

I am really depressed now, I actually look fat
crazy.gif
buhuhuhuhu

I think paying too much attention to ratios while dieting (especially cutting) is a mistake. I think a better approach for you would to just stick with500-1000 cals below maintenance, 1 g/lb LBM protein, 30% fats including EFA's, and the rest fibrous carbs.

You should also check out the Ultimate Diet 2.0 by Lyle McDonald. I have been using it for about 4 weeks now and I am losing BF like crazy. Dropped alost 10 lbs of fat. I am at about 7% right now and have lost no LBM, it fact gained a couple of lbs.

Lucky ba$tard...I'm going to start UD2.0 as soon as my finances and work schedule clears up a bit. In the mean time I'm reducing carbs and getting used to higher loads.

You sound like you're one of the people who don't mind the diet. I know for a fact that with my metabolism, which is great for adding mass, it will be a royal pain in the bee-hind. I hate cardio, I hate cardio, I hate cardio...Oh, well...I do like some of the chicks there, so I'll be staring at bums for half an hour
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Lars @ Aug. 26 2004,5:56)]Lucky ba$tard...I'm going to start UD2.0 as soon as my finances and work schedule clears up a bit. In the mean time I'm reducing carbs and getting used to higher loads.
You sound like you're one of the people who don't mind the diet. I know for a fact that with my metabolism, which is great for adding mass, it will be a royal pain in the bee-hind. I hate cardio, I hate cardio, I hate cardio...Oh, well...I do like some of the chicks there, so I'll be staring at bums for half an hour
tounge.gif
Yeah man, it's tough but it works for sure!! This has been my first experience ever with low carbohydrate dieting, so the first week was a biatch. High volume WO's on low carbs made me think I was going to die, or ralph everywhere, whichever came first.

I am also taking E/C for the first time, which may or may not be doing anything for me. I still haven't really decided yet. I also started doing HIIT cardio, which I HATE as well. However, it lets me exercise on non-lifting days, which seems to blunt hunger a bit. Overall, I am more than satisfied and will use this method everytime I need to cut inbetween bulks. Good luck to you, Lars!! :)

P.S. Try any machine behind either the eliptical or stairclimber as these machines seem to accentuate the hineys quite nicely!! ;)

hehe..good think more people than me are perverts. I never pass down on spotting a good looking chick through some squats, good mornings, or bench presses. I guess you can call me a T&A kind of guy
tounge.gif

by the way, whats the name of the page where you get the ud2 e-book? I cant find my edition....

can remember if its for free or if you have to pay for it...
dozingoff.gif

bodyrecomposition.com ? I hope you're not talking about pirating Lyle's work...In my opinion, the little man like Lyle and Bryan deserves money for their work
worship.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nemesis7884 @ Aug. 27 2004,12:47)]I know ud2 but it is just a not realistic approach for people who have business going...
How do you figure? When compared to bulking I find it much easier as you don't always have to be planning meals all the time. Four days out of the week you are low carbing and on lowered cals which means you only have to eat 3-4 times a day. It is actually a LOT easier.

Ill read it again therefore...but 1. I do not like to change my workout routine and 2. doing cardio/workouts on ceratin days of the week and eat so and so on certain days is not possible, on thursday I am the whole day in school and cant take food with me...the other days I am working the whole day what would be easy, but I also have school on 3 evenings from 5-10...this all makes it really difficult to eat with a certain plan or workout with one

Back