DC Diet "Secrets"

EctoSquat

Does anybody know any of them?

Just wondering...supposedly you have to pay for training to receive them, but I'm curious as to what kind of "secrets" paying DC'ers know that the rest of the bodybuilding world doesn't.

what i know are:
1.carb cut-offs
2.protein intake is 2g/lb (or higher )
3.Green tea ?

dante just knows how to adjust the diet depending on his trainees.
have you seen his trainees btw? all of them are huge.

-lots of glutamine (20g+ a day)

Here's a diet that Dante made and was posted at Bodybuilding.com :

Ah crap. I just went to copy it and one of the mods deleted the thread. The only odd thing I can remember is :

-protein shakes mixed with juice all the time

Dante's clients are huge. Personally though, based on what I've read by both of them and heard about both of them, I'd go with Bobo over at anabolicminds.com for a trainer. He just seems a lot more knowledgable and professional, and I've seen pics of his clients too, and when it's been their goal to get big, they've gotten big.

I'm familiar with the super high protein requirements of the DC diet. But please tell me, what is a carb cutoff? I had thought it was simply not eating carbs after a certain time of day, but I honestly don't know.

From what I have read, the only reason DC's trainees are so big is because he advocates using sky high dosages of AAS. Himself included....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (xahrx @ June 29 2005,1:21)]But please tell me, what is a carb cutoff?  I had thought it was simply not eating carbs after a certain time of day, but I honestly don't know.
Yup. In most cases, no carbs after 6pm.

More than half are natural including myself.  He doesn't personally train me, but I was fortunate enough to hit up all the sticky's and get alot of knowledge at intensemuscle.com. 244 lbs at 16% bodyfat at the moment. I see Blade over there posting sometimes. DC says 70% is diet. That to me is a big meal every 2 hours. I'm in the process for him to take me on. Wanna break 260.

from what I can tell, DC gets people to eat, train each body part more frequently than once a week, and constantly increase their poundages in the gym. That plus copious use of steroids will get you pretty big, yes.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoSox @ June 30 2005,6:27)]That plus copious use of steroids will get you pretty big, yes.
So everyone including myself does steroids and DC? Isn't there always going to be a certain percentage using gear with every program? Pretty bold statement. From my actual experience using the program I'm steadily going to break 250. My supplements are creatine and protein. But, maybe that's not what you meant.

Each muscle twice a week, mechanical overload, high protein diet, high intensity=growth? dang, can't imagine how big I'd be using gear like everyone else
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoSox @ July 01 2005,6:34)]next time, read my post before you reply to it k thanx
I read it fine.  Just a little defensive about writing something off as everyone must be doing steroids because you're not that big.  Maybe you are. Just how big are you? No offense. Sorry about not explaining myself:worship

for one thing, I stressed that DC gets people to eat, increase their weights, and use non-retarded frequency. That is a huge headstart, seeing as most regular gym goers don't do any of that. Those things will make a much bigger difference than DC's pseudo-science about personalized diet "secrets."

Furthermore, since people mentioned his trainees, it should be noted that he recommends quite ambitious steroid regimens.

Not really sure where I said "everyone" or even you used steroids, you seemed to have made that up yourself and gone on some weird tangent.

One thing that I've noticed, and maybe it's just because I haven't seen a ton of DC'ers, is that most trainees are just huge with high bodyfat. A lot that I've seen are 220lbs with like 18% BF, and it seems like they never try to lose fat, they just keep eating and getting bigger.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (EctoSquat @ July 02 2005,8:26)]A lot that I've seen are 220lbs with like 18% BF, and it seems like they never try to lose fat, they just keep eating and getting bigger.
Definately the case with me! But to a point. Mostly because I'm not planning on throwing a pair of speedo's on and standing on a stage. At 18% bodyfat I definately don't look fat, which is all I'm going for. I'd rather stay massive than GQ ripped. IMO :D

oh they become reaaally ripped when there's a competition commin up
laugh.gif

there's this PRO bodybuilder trained by Dante himself i just forgot his name.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (skinnyman @ July 02 2005,9:48)]oh they become reaaally ripped when there's a competition commin up  
laugh.gif

there's this PRO bodybuilder trained by Dante himself i just forgot his name.
Dave Henry.

Back