RECOMMEND CEREAL PRODUCTS

coach hale

if you have a chance check out Fiber One cereal - 14 gms of fiber per serving. More fiber something almost everyone can use in their diet. i found an excellent article by Diana Mirkin titled How to Pick a Breakfast Cereal (cant remember where)
that gives a detailed list of recommneded cereals and what to look for when choosing a cereal. First ingredient listed should be Whole Grain. Other cereals recommended include Oat bran, All-bran

If you guys have a chance please come over to my site and check out my new forum. Just went up last night

coach hale
www.maxcondition.com

Coach Hale,

Do you know anything about "Bill Pearl's Oatmeal" it supposedly has 25 grams of protein per serving. Im thinking about ordering a tub from his site. What do you think?

Joe G

POSTED BY DAN AT THE MAXCONDITION FORUM

Another good cereal I found is Kashi "Go Lean" not as high in fiber but still has 10 grams and has 13 grams protein.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE OATMEAL? I WILL FIND OUT THOUGH

COACH HALE
WWW.MAXCONDITION.COM

The Original Kashi line is great; just found the Go Lean Crunch a little misleading. 10g protein sounds great but I don't buy cereal to get my protein. I want decent Carbs with a ratio of 4:1 carbs to Sugars. Don't get me wrong, the Go lean Crunch tasted real good but you'll go through the box in 2-3 days; too much sugars.

i have porridge oats with raisens, honey ,and udos oil..you can also add whey if you like..but i prefer to drink that afterwards :D

Fiber One is great! I also like oat bran with ground flaxseed, dried cranberries, and crushed walnuts or almonds.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (zoomz @ Aug. 02 2005,8:33)]The Original Kashi line is great; just found the Go Lean Crunch a little misleading.  
I don't do the Crunch because of what you said, or their other cereals either, I think they have about 5 different kinds now. BLuberry, Farmers Oats and some other nonsense.

Here in Texas you can also buy Uncle Sam's Flax Flakes, taste like carboard but pretty good in the carb area, heated with some protein powder, not bad .
thumbs-up.gif

Nature's Path makes some tasty organic cereals with lots of fiber. I mix their Flaxplus Raisin Bran with their Optimum Rebound (banana-matcha green tea-almond).

Back