Where are you from?

Hey everyone,
I'm from Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. My training partner and I just finished our first competition and are giving HST a try. I'll let you know how the results look after Cycle 1.
Later,
Shawn

Hi Spencer, I'm a 20yo guy from Adelaide in Australia.
I've been going to the gym for about a year, but only for the sake of going, havnt made any gains really. I'm very keen to get serious though and want to make big gains with this program.
Did u goto Quensland when you were here? I've been there twice and its awesome, the girls and the best ive ever seen and so is the club culture over there.

First post to the msg board.

PK here, living in Kitchener, Ontario.
Before this, London Ontario.
Before that, Oshawa, Ontario.

btw, it's in Canada
wow.gif

I'm a 39 y.o. female from
Wageningen, Gelderland , Netherlands
Wageningen is the country's agricultural capital as it has the only agricultural university.. actually some see it as the world's agricultural capital, considering the Dutch superiority in some fields of agriculture ;).
I added Gelderland to discern it from the other eleven provinces, including North & South Holland.
I'm born and raised in the Catholic South (North Brabant that is), I've become quite sensitive to the constant wrong info that is put out that the NLs equals to Holland.. it is NOT!
Just because everyone knows Holland and many don't even know what the Netherlands is, it doesn't make a wrong right.
Now, I've put this bit of info in your head I'd like to say that I'm excited to be on this board and hope to gather a lot of info.
De-training isn't a problem, training is.. I'm having the unheard of luxury of travelling lots and lots.. but often without access to gyms! My trips are mostly cycle-touring trips, so I DO stay fit!
I'm especially interested in ways to continue training while travelling using body weight and simple equipment..
Perhaps I already know the answer.. check out Dolf Zine!
The relevant part would be...
Oh, it's such a marvelous site.. and so is this one.. too little time, so much info!
Training Routines - Bodyweight Only
Dynamic Tension
General Physical Preparedness
Pushup Dumbbell Row Combo
The Perfect Workout
Training On The Go
Tumbling
Using Stairs and Furniture
Greetings from Esperantistino... anyone here whom I know from a Dutch body building board (B&F or DBB?). Or who speaks Esperanto as well?

PS: Anyone here from Norway, and esp. the fjord-area? That's my July destination! Would love to meet!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Esperantistino @ June 02 2003,7:44)]
Hi, From Italy.
I'm from Ferrara, a small city near the sea (Rimini, Venice..).
I'll try my first HST cycle next weeks after three months of HIT (I gained 11 lbs in 3 months)
This time I hope to gain about 8 lbs!
I'll write you my results!

Hi I'm from Denmark.

I'm still in my 1. cycle of HST (almost done now). I don't think I have gained any inches anywhere, but that is probably because I'm loosing weight.

I'm pretty new to weigh training / BB and I'll definately give it another shot.

I can't believe I never posted here. Anyway, I'm 41 and from East Windsor, NJ. It's about 10 minutes away from Princeton and about 25 minutes from Trenton. Sort of close to the shore but not close enough for my liking. I used to live a lot closer. May someday move back. Maybe after I retire.

South African from Pretoria, now living in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA. Been here 5years, thinking of moving back or to a WARMER / SUNNIER climate preferably without mosquitoes.

Karel

Hi guys

Not many Brits on these boards so...

I'm adam, from Brighton on the South coast of the UK, lovely sunny place to be (most of the time!)

Enjoy reading the boards, a whole lot of info and very useful too. Only in my second cycle of HST, making a little progress each time.

adam :)

Bismarck, North Dakota train at a 24-hour fitness center not a big place, but it don't get very crowded and its got a squat rack with plenty of DB's and and plates so I'm satisfied!!

Hi all. I'm from Spain. I live in Valencia City, in the centre of the Spanish Mediterranean coastline. For all of you who know what a "paella" is, this popular dish was originated at the Valencian Community :)

You can learn more from my hometown here:
http://www.valencia-on-line.com/

I am 34, male, doing DTP/DTV tasks at a small ad agency. Starting my second cycle of HST while moderately dieting to lose weight. Things seem to be going well so far.

Back