Where are you from?

Pretoria, South Africa (and if you don't know where that is, it's the land of Nelson Mandela & apartheid) ;)

Hi all! I'm from Melbourne, Australia. It's not too bad here, though I'd love to travel around the world.
I've left this country once, back in 1998, went on holiday to Malta, Macedonia and Croatia. Had a stopover in Singapore on the way up and back...I tell ya, you have one nice country there Spencer..I wish I got to stay there for a bit, unfortunately the stopovers were only for a few hours.

It's good to see we have people from so many different countries on this board.
-John

Thought I'd add my two cents here.....

From Karoi in Zimbabwe, well till the "War Veterans" caused me to seek asylum in South Africa...:angry:
In the process of trying to move to Australia, but there is presently a glut of guys like me trying to do the same thing so its like, "Mate, try again next year!" :confused:

Hi Nosferer
Sorrey to hear about your "flight from Zimbabwe".I have visited there a lot.Mostly to Harare where i trained at Kevin Gobi's PRO-FITNESS gym in the COL-COM center.What a great gym, huge and all the machines & equipment made by Kevin--a great guy to.I used to train at Reg Parks gym in JoBURG many years ago alas now gone but another great gym near Jan Smuts airport is the PROTEA gym in Boksburg owned by Johan Durand who also built all of the equipment in this massive and well apointed gym.Hope you make it to OZ eventually--I am planing to live there eventually myself!Some great gyms up along near Brisbane,
best wishes john.

Hi all! :D

I am from Portland Oregon, hubs from Auckland New Zealand (we returned to the states about 2 years ago). Currently living in Oregon but are heading to the cold (Minnesota) next year. Wanderlust I tell you!!
laugh.gif

Cheers
Kim

I am born and raised on Kauai. After a 6 year fling with Oregon and Texas, I am back home on the garden Island. All I can say is don't move here unless you have a wife and kids. Since the social scene here is pretty lame. Also the weather is like too hot year around.

Hi.....

I'm also new to this board, and HST - currently just starting my week 3 (10s)

I'm from London, England. Born and raised, and have, sadly, not visited much of the rest of the world.

Bozeman, Montana

Just joined. Thinking about starting HST, thought I'd read a bit about it before I make up my mind.

Hey guys
At home this morning in LOS ANGELES, CA waiting for my gym to open so I can do my cardio.
LABoy

Yet another Australian here, specifically Sydney Australia.

Back