5'8" 220lbs
thumbs-up.gif

Goal:
To be a freak!
5'8" 270lbs!!
happy.gif

Current:

6'5", 222 lb., between 17.5 and 19% bf.

Goal: <12% bf with More muscle than now, don't really care about weight as long as it's not too much.

I have so little ability to get a decent picture of myself, as I have no camera, digital or otherwise. I can assure you that this is as bad as it gets regarding posing and camera skills. (By the way, can you tell that I am beyond furious in the pic?)

By the way, Bryan, you haven't posted one of my posts and didn't repsond to my personal message.
butbut.gif

Regards,
Lester

I saw blade's pic I would say I am about the same size, but he is a few percent bodyfat lower than I am. how are you guys posting these pics? I would like to post some of my own. I am currently 5-8 231 lbs about 12% bfat. I expect as my weekend of carbup drops my weight will be around 224 or so. I will post some pics next week.(my computer at home is on the moving van until they unpack it on next tuesday)

Currently:

6'2" 260-265lbs.(depends on time of day)
BF% roughly 15%
Last measured arms at 18" (going for 20 baby)

On third HST cycle as we "speak".

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] (morded @ Sep. 23 2002,3:17)]how are you guys posting these pics? I would like to post some of my own. I will post some pics next week.(my computer at home is on the moving van until they unpack it on next tuesday)
<span =''>
When you click &quot;add reply&quot; you will see a box below the text box that says &quot;file attachments&quot;. It will alow you to browse and attach an image from your computer.

If you click &quot;edit&quot; for an existing post, it won't give you that option...not sure why.

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] (morded @ Sep. 23 2002,9:17)]I saw blade's pic I would say I am about the same size, but he is a few percent bodyfat lower than I am. how are you guys posting these pics? I would like to post some of my own. I am currently 5-8 231 lbs about 12% bfat.
<span =''>
That pic was taken over a year ago - I'm 17lbs heavier now... thanks to HST!
worship.gif

edit: should add that I've lost 10-15lbs since mid-cycle about 6 weeks ago due to various stress factors (mentioned in the 'gains' thread), so that should've been 32lbs heavier thanks to HST... oh, well - I'll get things sorted out
thumbs-up.gif

Hey whats the big deal? I'm as big as BLADE too.
BLADE when he was 16 years old. 5'9&quot;, 195#s, 46 chest, 34 waist, 2nd best body part calves: 17.5. Goal to be as big as Blade when he was 19yrs old.

Bob

I'm 5'8, and 175 lbps. Haven't measured my BF, but have an electronic scale that said 33.4 lbps of fat. Can't really believe that though, seems alot.
crazy.gif

Took some pictures yesterday before my second cycle, and will post them later on.
My goal is 209 lbps. But I've got time... :D

hello Blade: regarding that picture of over a year ago, can you post a recent one showing you in your favourite pose?

or better:
front double biceps, rear double biceps, standing relaxed from the side, abs and legs,calves, oh and dont forget to do a most muscular.

just kidding Blade, but it would be great to see some recent poses, especially the ones you would like to use when you are going to participate in some future posedown.

bye
andré

187 cm (6'2)
96kg (211lbs)
Dunno my BF% around 15% +- 2%

Goals:
To be an all natural at 220-230lbs LEAN…
thumbs-up.gif

6'1&quot; and 240 lbs. 9% bf.
18&quot; arms
49.5&quot; chest
33&quot; waist
28&quot; thigh
17.5&quot; calve
I will try to post pics after my next comp in late Oct. Probably be slimmed down a bit, but I have to admit I have maintained much more muscle with HST pre-comp than I ever have before.

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] (andré @ Sep. 24 2002,9:29)]hello Blade: regarding that picture of over a year ago, can you post a recent one showing you in your favourite pose?
<span =''>
Yep, I'm working on it - unfortunately it's a hassle borrowing a digital camera, so I'm thinking of buying one. Also, I've shrunk quite a bit due to illness and needing to take my SD now. So I'm gonna wait until I get things sorted out with the camera while getting started on eating and another HST cycle.

5'8'', about 170 at roughly 10-11% bf.... diet is my major limiter (gotta hit the 3400+ daily cals to gain
sad.gif
).

Back