• 1 medium head cabbage, chopped
  • 1 onion, chopped
  • 3 large carrots, chopped
  • 3 stalks celery, chopped
  • 3 tomatoes, chopped
  • 16 ounces frozen green beans
  • 2 (1 ounce) packages dry onion soup mix
  • 6 cups water
Direction: Combine water, soup mix, and vegetables in a large stock pot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer until the vegetables are tender.

I don't think the OP will reply... Is it just me or are there heaps of these random posts created by new 'members' with only one post? I don't get it though, there are no links, no spam, no way for these 'spam bots' to make any money out of this. People must be extremely bored to find any amusement out of this.

Or, maybe I'm wrong. Some stranger really felt the need to share a soup recipe with us?...

And then, I re-read the post above from johnraffiel and there it is, the link from a new one-post member. With all due respect (and I apologize if you are real) it does make me suss, particularly with the somewhat odd english grammar.

Last edited:
here is one more diet and nutritional soup,hope so you all find it good:
White bean and spinach soup

The canned beans get so creamy and delicious when you puree them with fresh veggies and a few spices.
Ingredients:
1 teaspoon olive oil
1/2 medium onion, chopped
1/2 cup chopped celery
1 clove garlic
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon thyme
1 can (15 ounces) white beans (cannellini) with liquid
1 cup low-sodium, fat-free chicken broth, or vegetable broth
1 cup water
2 cups packed fresh spinach leaves, rinsed, drained, and sliced
1 teaspoon lemon juice
In a large pot, add olive oil and heat over medium setting. Add onion, celery, garlic, pepper, and thyme. Sauté until vegetables are tender. Stir in beans, chicken broth, and water and cover. Bring to a simmer and cook for 30 minutes. Remove 1 cup of bean/vegetable mixture and set aside. Pour remaining soup in small batches into a blender or food processor and puree until smooth. Pour pureed soup and reserved bean and vegetable mixture back into the pot with spinach and lemon juice and simmer for an additional 10 minutes until the soup is hot and the spinach has wilted.

Last edited:
Back