Sci's Bipolar Lifting Log.

AriesTattoo_zps666079ec.jpg

Still cutting?
Actually I am really happy right where I am... I am just maintaining now. I am strong, in shape and women want me everywhere I go. I am dating a "10" right now. She is the hottest woman I have ever met!!! Everywhere I go with her, all the guys drool and look at me with envy. ;)

high class copy.jpg

Last edited:
Still cutting?
to answer more specifically, I guess I am doing a "maintenance/ slow re-comp" because my weight has hovered between 186-191 pounds for the past couple of months, but my bodyfat is very slowly dropping. I'd really like to get to 180 pounds and see what that looks like...maybe finally see some abdominals. But it seems near impossible without starving myself.

to answer more specifically, I guess I am doing a "maintenance/ slow re-comp" because my weight has hovered between 186-191 pounds for the past couple of months, but my bodyfat is very slowly dropping. I'd really like to get to 180 pounds and see what that looks like...maybe finally see some abdominals. But it seems near impossible without starving myself.

180lbs at your height is very small, mate. Be careful what you wish for ;)

180lbs at your height is very small, mate. Be careful what you wish for ;)
Yeah, it probably won;t happen. But I always wanted to try out the male model look, and I am very close to that right now.

Im at your height roughly. I got down to 174lb recently. Visible abs are the shit but not filling out shirts and jeans isnt. Once I put back om ca 7 or 8 lbs it was much better: still visible abs, fuller muscles all round with vascularity. Much fitter now at 180-185 than 200+. I wont be going any higher than 15% bf again. Big muscles and great strength are all very well but should be weighed up against cardiovascular health. I only have anecdotal evidence but my fitness is much better at 12% ish than 20, simple as that.

Reactions: Sci
Im at your height roughly. I got down to 174lb recently. Visible abs are the shit but not filling out shirts and jeans isnt. Once I put back om ca 7 or 8 lbs it was much better: still visible abs, fuller muscles all round with vascularity. Much fitter now at 180-185 than 200+. I wont be going any higher than 15% bf again. Big muscles and great strength are all very well but should be weighed up against cardiovascular health. I only have anecdotal evidence but my fitness is much better at 12% ish than 20, simple as that.

Very Good advice!!!

Agreed

Yeah, being larger isn't always necessarily better. At my biggest (250 ish) I would have a hard time catching my breath while tying shoes, stuff like that, and it did suck. Having alone time with the girl would leave me out of breath, panting, with my heart racing and that sucked a lot too. Can't imagine how the big beasts like Magnusson and etc deal with being over 300 lbs. However, you can be relatively fit at 220+ at that height, so it's not all bad. Right now, I'm probably in the best cardiovascular shape of my life @ 215 and you and I are basically the same height, so it really just depends on body composition and what your body is accustomed to. Basically, my point is that I still think you could achieve your previous goal of a lean 200 some day in the future and you could be fit at the same time. I think once you get to the point in your life where you can dedicate the necessary time to all that, then you'll be able to do it. Obviously life gets in the way a lot and I understand, happens to me all the time too. But don't abandon your goal completely, just put it on the back burner for now.

Congrats on the life changes. Seems you've been through a lot over the last several months, but you seem happier. You made a lot of progress over the last year or so, you should be proud.

For comparison purposes how tall are you?

Back