I love this workout

MR_HST

started a month ago, and am already making more gains than with other workouts. 3x's a week. Man this workout rules!!! Tweaked it a little though. doing 2 weeks of 15's, 12's, 8's, and 3 weeks of 5's with a week off after. I also do as many reps as I could possibly do every workout. if i'm on 15's and I can do 16 I put the weight up for the next workout. Been going up weight about every 2 workouts, that's 3 strength increases in 2 weeks!!! I tried Dorian Yate's workout before( 1 set workouts) but it's nothing compared to this. I also noticed you get way stronger when you do 2 sets instead of 1, so I do 2 sets of anything that is important. the funny thing is you'r really not supposed to get to much stronger on 15's and 12's, so I have a feeling this is going to be a good month!! now I have to figure out what to do with all of this extra time I have.

I've been eating, it seems to add a lot of strength. I think I'm definately ready to try a am pm split. Thnx!!

Yep, you can either do the morning routine again in the pm, or you can switch up the exercises from am to pm. You can also, do upper body in the morning and lower body at night etc. Lots of variety, that's one of the great things about HST.

Back