A few quesions

phjohnson

I just finished my first cycle (kind of), i had to stop for a couple of weeks in the second week of my 10s but i started over from the beginning of the 10s and still had good results. My first question is this: After this cycle i'm in the best physical shape I've ever been in, and spring break is only about 3 weeks away (i have it early). I don't want to SD yet because I'd like to keep the size and def I have now. Should I just do 2 weeks of 10s and one week of 6's. Or my second week of 15's followed by 2 weeks of 10's or what. I'm very lean right now, probably around 6 or 7% BF (although I would like my obliques to start showing a little more). I wouldn't be opposed to putting on a few more lbs maybe also, I'm just not sure I can do it and keep the same level of leaness. Right now I'm 6'0 180ish.

Also,

I'm on a weightgainer that has 52g of protein and around 700 calories a serving. one of my friends says that my body can only digest about 30g in one sitting. Is that right? should I be splitting up my servings so that I drink 4 shakes a day instead of 2? Thanks.

Try to keep your 5s going (or 6s, if that is what you do) and keep adding weight. You could even go as low as 3s and perhaps cluster your reps up to 8-10 total. Since this is your first cycle I would imagine your strength gains will allow you to keep adding weight. Good luck!

Your body can digest more than 30g of protein in one sitting. Read the HST article on protein it'll answer your questions.

Back