HST Help

moochoo

ill start with a bit of back story....

last year i was really into lifting and went to the gym with a friend, i got reasonable gains but didnt really see a huge difference. i put this down to my incredibly poor diet as i was still drinking heavy and eating junk food all the time.

now ive decided its time to take it serious sort out the diet and work out as hard as possible with the help of HST.

i can no longer goto the gym, as my gym buddy works strange shifts. i am registered blind so will find it hard to work out at the gym on my own. in preperation ive bought a load of equipment at home, i feel more comfortable with the at home situation anyway as i now know where everything is and a lot less bumping into stuff :)

the equipment at home is as follows

dumbbels ranging from 2.5kg upto 50kg [5-110lb]
full safety rack with a load of olympic weights
dip station
chin up bar

so im basically looking for a full workout i can do with the above equipment

so far im thinking

Dips
incline dumbbell press
shoulder press
shrug
row
flat press
curls
squats

so wondering what else to add?

also a real quick note on diet i weigh in at 169lbs [6 foot 2 inch] so for bulking is 2800 cals a good target?

would really appreciate some help guys

Simon

you have 3 chest exercises there is no need 1 or 2 will do try this.

squat
incline db press
bent over rows bb or db...or chins
shoulder presses db or bb
dips
shrugs
curls db or bb

the dips and incline press is enough for chest and tris good luck :D

I don't think 2800 is enough. You sound like you are already a skinny guy at 169lbs. Try 3200, but it all depends upon your physical activity for the day and your metabolism. I have to eat 3200 just to maintain 170 at 5'11". I eat 3900 on workout days while bulking. The best thing is to do tests. Try 3200 and see if you gain weight. Shoot for 1 to 3 lbs a week. If you don't gain weight up it another 150-300 calories until you start gaining 1 to 3lbs a week. Also remember that you can fluctuate 1-6 lbs throughout the day due to water weight. Try to weigh yourself first thing in the morning to keep it consistent. Hope this helps.

Back