HST in Swedens´biggest magazine!!!!

Jens

Hi!

I just mailed the magazine BODY, the biggest workout magazine in Sweden.
They will be doing an article about HST in the coming number.
It will be very interesting to see what they will say.
I hope they have really read everything, and just don´t think it´s "another workout program".
HST is growing.

BODY? Never heard of it. I used to have a whole bunch of B&K however. Give me a heads up when it comes out so I can head to my local ICA for a copy.

HI!

I don´t know the author.
I´ll keep you posted.
B&K is BODY. They have just changed names. So it´s the same magazine.
I started my second HST cycle today, puked again. :)
dangit, those low weights are really were painful!

Jens, did you really puke?

I've had some INSANE swimming and weightlifting workouts, and have never thrown up. Came close one time swimming though. That's kind of funny if it's true.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MicroBerto @ Mar. 03 2005,5:06)]Jens, did you really puke?
I've had some INSANE swimming and weightlifting workouts, and have never thrown up.  Came close one time swimming though.  That's kind of funny if it's true.
Probably not enough carbs. I tried the 15s when I was on a ketogenic diet once and was dry heaving for a while afterward. It was horrible.

First day of a cycle, Lunges, 15s, misread and used double the weight on the dumbells. end result: hurled

Really hot day, no air con, barbell hack squats, 15s, 2 sets. end result: hurled

But afterwards I finished both workouts!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jens @ Mar. 03 2005,1:05)]Hi!
I just mailed the magazine BODY, the biggest workout magazine in Sweden.
They will be doing an article about HST in the coming number.
It will be very interesting to see what they will say.
I hope they have really read everything, and just don´t think it´s "another workout program".
HST is growing.
Please have them email me if they have any questions.

[email protected]

Thanks and I hope someone can send me a copy when it comes out. :)

Hi!

I just mailed them and told them to mail you if they were wondering about something.
I personally feel that they should have you, Bryan, write your own personal column in this article, I think the article would be really great then.

@jens: you definately have to post the article here when it comes out...and oh yes translate it :)

regards

Back