2016 Log

Strong rowing, especially with a supinated grip

Probated.

I like my biceps attached to the bone after all :).

ROM on these is obviously lesser than other rows, but other than a high rack pull, I think it's the best way to add to the upper back, and I find that's what is use for pulling the slack out to start a pull.

Probated.

I like my biceps attached to the bone after all :).

ROM on these is obviously lesser than other rows, but other than a high rack pull, I think it's the best way to add to the upper back, and I find that's what is use for pulling the slack out to start a pull.

I always thought Yates Row had supinated grip, shows what I know. Still strong rowing though. I think any barbel row is better than any other back exercise.

I always thought Yates Row had supinated grip, shows what I know. Still strong rowing though. I think any barbel row is better than any other back exercise.

Agreed.

I feel that rows have lost a lot of weight in people's eyes since the focus on powerlifting g over the last 3-4 years. If you had to pick a single accessory to cover all three lifts, barbell row is what you would choose.

Welcome back, where have you been since April? Missed your input

The site had about a billion spam/malware hacks, and then suffered a hip/s.i. Injury from a misstep - non-lifting caused injuries are the worst. I was hitting a daily single at 260-265kg, so it doubly sucked.

Currently back to old programming, deadlift back to over 230kg, and moving up weekly. Should be back to 275kg in 6-8 weeks.

Site seems to be running properly now. It was almost inaccessible for a bit there. Not sure why this site gets targeted so much, maybe the forum software has some vulnerabilities that needed to be patched?

You're right, non-lifting injuries suck. Seems like daily life is more hazardous than lifting. Jealous of that rapid regain in deads though.

Nothing like food poisoning to fuck your week up. Day 4 and counting.
I feel your pain, I was wiped out all weekend after some dodgy IKEA meatballs. Luckily it didn't last to long, but definitely felt the effects of dehydration and lack of food during my session this morning.

Back