My Weight

ian

Recently, my weights been varying unbelievably, so I don't know how il be able to judge my results from HST. I know your not meant to weigh yourself too often because of normal fluctuations, but i rekon theres somethin wrong with me. My weight literally fluctuates in a 7lbs range daily.

I dont think its anything to do with HST but I wana know if anyones got any ideas what it could be???

A couple of weeks ago I lost half a stone in a week, realised I was feeling dehydrated,drank loads of water, and put it back on in the next week.

Whats up with me???

1 suggestion is to weigh yourself the same time every day.. prefferably first thing in the morning, naked and after goin to the bathroom. Throughout the day you fluxuate with water weight and food.

Feel dehydrated today too, and id lost weight when i weighed myself yesterday.

Any idea whats making me dehydtrated all the time, Im natural and dont drink much???

i don't know where you are from, but depending on the weather for me that usually tells me how much i have to drink.. when it's really dry air outside i feel that i get dehydrated more often than not.. also the further i get along in my cycle (like at the 5s) the more water i need to consume to keep me at a good balance..

Full body workouts 3 times a week or more can take a lot out of you. Are you eating enough calories and getting enough fluid? You may need more than you realize now that you're using HST.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dood @ Mar. 04 2005,9:30)]Full body workouts 3 times a week or more can take a lot out of you.  

thumbs-up.gif
 Right!  And Ian is not used to this high rep work so he is working with a bunch of new muscle fibers.  I'm thinking there may be a mild inflammatory response as a result.  

Drinking more water than usual may help (if you can spare the additional trips to the loo).   ;)   It should calm down as your body gets used to the full body work and you move into more familiar rep ranges.  

Kate

Edit: Ian, having just reread your post, it seems this may predate your HST experience. If this is the case, I'd get to a doc just to make sure there isn't something else going on...

Join the club HST has changed my body more then any other routine. My weight has fluctuated a lot like yours and my waist is smaller and my muscles are bigger. It’s the only routine that has provided results and fast results. Full body workout must really burn a lot of calories and build muscle. People say I look bigger but the scale say I lost a little weight or stayed the same I fluctuate 3-5 pounds everyday. :D

Does anyone know any foods that are large duiretics???
Id go the Drs butit takes a week for an appointment and whenever I go iv recovered and look like a fool

[b said:
Quote[/b] (badbart @ Mar. 04 2005,10:43)]Join the club HST has changed my body more then any other routine.  I fluctuate 3-5 pounds everyday.   :D
Hhhmmmmm a trend. I wonder if it is a mild, full-body inflammatory response... I wouldn't dare weigh myself that often... I'd be nuts(er)!
crazy.gif

Ian check this out: I found this doing a quick search. I didn't have time to check it out. Seems to be a retail-type website but may have the info you seek.

Are you sure you are drinking enough water?

Don't worry, be happy!
Kate

I drink litres a day, I literally go the bathroom two mins later and get rid of it tho(soz for the details) and my mouths still dry.

I rekon im dieing, nice knowing you guys

Hope im not avn a period or something.

Just worked it out iv been buyin products of the HRT website.
Easy mistake to make

Back