Audio Interview With Bryan Haycock On Hst

The first time i found out about and did an HST cycle was 2004, so i've known about this for a while. It was great to finally hear this man speak. He is also very articulate. He should do this more (or maybe he has? if so, please drop the links).

I've listened to this probably 15x's! I learned a ton! This helped me stop overthinking my programming. Bryan did a great job explaining his thinking process to HST. More interviews like this would be awesome!

You guys are too generous with your compliments. Thank you for showing your appreciation though. This has always been a labor of love for me and its wonderful to feel like what your'e trying to do actually helps someone.

I've actually done another interview recently with Dave Maconi for his "Brains and Gains with Dr. David Maconi" podcast. I'll let you know when it goes up.

I've listened to this probably 15x's! I learned a ton! This helped me stop overthinking my programming. Bryan did a great job explaining his thinking process to HST. More interviews like this would be awesome!

Hi,

Fully agree, in the last 3 years I realize I overthought a lot, mostly feeded by too many motivation :). Placed the interview of "Brains and Gains with Dr. David Maconi" an a newr thread.

Back