battlechasers workout log

AAARRGGH!!! I was two workouts into my cycle everything was going fine. I was actually up a few pounds to 207. I started on a wed so I worked out wednesday Dec 14 and Friday Dec 16.

Friday night I had to work 20 and a half hours, I got about 2 and a half hours of sleep, and went back to work. I worked about 2 hours when I started throwing up and having the runs. I went home that and went to bed at about 10pm that night and slept about 12 hours. I then worked regular on Sunday still eating really small meals because I was still sick.

I only slept about four hours Monday morning when I got home from work because I had to go check out the house we are going to buy. I only ate about 3 times. I came home at about 6pm and went back to bed. Still tired and recouperating. I didn't wake up til just now; Tues Dec 20 0735.

I missed my workout yesterday and I lost about 7 pounds. Now I weigh 200 pounds. WHAT DO I DO?? Please help me out guys I am really bummed out. Thanks.

Jeremy

Mate, you probably only lost 7 pounds because you were sick and had the shits. If it was me I would wait a week and start the cycle again. You can't be that conditioned after 2 workouts so I would use the same maxes as before. Drink enough water and eat and sleep well and hit it in a week matey. You could probably start right away as long as you have rehydrated. It depends on how eager you are :)
Jazzer :)

I just started back up today. I hydrated pretty well. The workout seemed kind of tougher than it should have for only being my 3rd one. Hopefully I will get back in to the swing of things now though. Wish me luck.

Jeremy

Hi...ho Jeremy

I'm glad you could start up, go easy and just have patience, it is going to take a little while to get back on track as you have pushed it too far!
tounge.gif

Work should be limited to 8 hours daily, if that happens again, you must take off training or else your body will "hurt you" so that it protects itself
tounge.gif

What kind of boss asks one to work 20+ hours :mad: You may be in the wrong job mate, or was it self induced?

Anyway, great to see you are back on track, take it easy and have a nice Christmas and new year!

Unfortunately I never work less than 12 hours. But on the upside I only work 3 days a week. Can't give up my job as I love it. That in itself is priceless. One thing that sucks though is that unforseen events can make me have to stay longer. On 4 days off a week I do absolutely nothing but go to the gym. I am usually off monday thru thursday and do not go to work til 6pm on Fri. So I am still able to get in the gym mon wed fri (before work). On a good work week I can pull 6-7 hours of sleep a day (because I get off at 645am). I am just gonna have to work with what I got. Thanks.

Jer

Just a pointer

One of the things that hampered my gains this cycle was lack of enough sleep, or so I believe.

It is starting to pick up though! But it has gotten to me big time!

Just finished my last 8 rep workout. On my bench press the first set my right arm was trailing on the last few reps. Probably about an inch to an inch and a half. On my second set of bench on the last 2 reps my left arm was locked out about 15 seconds before my right. My question is should I go up for the next cycle or should I stay with the same weight?

My weight is like at 202 which is a 2 pound drop from my original weight. And looking at this photo compared to the others it kind of looks like I have digressed. Not very motivated right now.

Jer

Back