Obvious question also regarding the way the wraps are being tied. Presume these are correct for you?
I’ve narrowed it down to 2 styles,

Spiral with an x on top - easier to hit depth but not as much pop out of the hole

X method - harder to hit depth, hurts like f*ck but more pop

I’ve narrowed it down to 2 styles,

Spiral with an x on top - easier to hit depth but not as much pop out of the hole

X method - harder to hit depth, hurts like f*ck but more pop

Pop out of the hole never seemed to be your issue though, historically?

Looked like there was 5-10 more in there at least?

How did reverse hypers and ghr’s end up assisting, if st all?

you know I love to sandbag my RPE's but that one definitely felt a lot harder than it looked. Flat shoes are definitely they way forward in wraps for me

I think the GHRs have really helped my deadlift, and Reverse Hypers, well my glutes have definitely got bigger and I think that has had decent carry over to my squat, also the piriformis problem I had prior has pretty much cleared up, so all in all I say they have had a positive effect

Will be interesting to see what numbers I can put up on the platform in a few weeks time, I guess that will be the real test.

Yesterday’s session

Bench
137.5 x3x3

Reverse Hyper
30kg x15x3

Lat pulldown (CloseGrip)
126 x10x3 @7-8

Bench
150 x1 @7.5
160 x1 @10
140 x3x3 @8

Really not happy with Bench at the moment, feel as if it has regressed slightly, I’m going to blame lack of sleep (was up several times in the night with the kids) stress of the redundancy, as of today I am officially unemployed and fatigue accumulation through the week so maybe we’ll get that 170 in comp but feels a long way off right now

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtoT2hBAXY_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16u24e39ofimk

GHR x10x3 (Bodyweight)

Skull Crushers
32.5kg x12x3

Bulgarian split squat
50kg x8x2

Another night of no sleep as kids were up all night so going to move my last heavy squat session from today to tomorrow

Depending on how that goes attempt selection is currently looking like

Squat

Bench

Deadlifts

That would give a 700 total

Back