HST tweeking thread

oh good thing this happened. i've been having a hard time searching for information in that 11 paged customizing thread
crazy.gif

thanks a lot guys
thumbs-up.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Do you mind if I send this to a few people or should I refer them to the site to download it instead?

Feel free to share the stuff. If they're unbeknownst of HST, then the information may not be that useful, though.

cheers,
Jules

Great great stuff gentlemen. Thank you. Thank you. Now I won't have a good excuse to be confused. If you need a stud to pose for the accompanying photos -- you know where to find me.

Bob ;)

Vicious

You did us proud, dude! Dan thanks for putting it in E-book format.

Serious work indeed, it could easily be sold for some cash, I'd think, it surely beats some of the "crap" one sees out there!

It is indeed an honour to be able to download such work for nothing
wow.gif
, I think we can say you have earned your stars for sure! !!!

Hey, about the (DOMS) part, ah, ah, ah ,ah (DOMS), who said it was (DOMS) that made us get bigger (DOMS) that lovely pain we feel (DOMS) after a serious workout (DOMS)! That was real funny, hope Vince does not atke it seriously, I haven't seen his posts for a while
laugh.gif

Awesome!!! I was wondering how I could save the entire customization thread on the hard disk in a relatively compact format until I saw this! The .zip worked fine, the .pdf is excellent. Thank you for making this happen!

Back