HSN in HST book?

What about cutting? Or even more in depth, contest dieting?

I could care less truthfully, i'm just curious. I figure anything you could want is right here on this site if you ask (or search) for it.

wow.gif
4-->
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bryan Haycock @ April 26 2005,1
wow.gif
4)]There will be basic info on how a person must eat if they want to gain weight.
You might want to think about putting out a few beta copies of parts of your book and let some us read it and give you some feedback.
The articles you created are fine, but the reader has to read them 10 times to begin to understand them.  I printed them out and read them over and over for several weeks. It took that long before I had a decent grasp of HST.  Also, I had been out of BB for over 10 years so I knew practically nothing about the hot new training methods, or terminolgy.
I've been on HST for about 6 months and I still keeping learning a new things about HST training on a regular basis.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bryan Haycock @ April 26 2005,1:04)]There will be basic info on how a person must eat if they want to gain weight.
Is this because you plan on writing a seperate book on HSN, or because there's not as much to write about HSN?

If it's for the former reason, I'd much prefer one "bible" book on both HST & HSN, as opposed to two seperate books
thumbs-up.gif

Back