Quick Question

Sun-Tzu

I'm in my 3rd cycle and just got to my post 5's when Christmas hit. I've tried several times in the last 5 days to workout, but other family events seem to be getting in the way. I'm hoping to start again tomorrow, but if I don't should I just SD and start over? I really feel like I'm missing out on those post 5's. I get some good gains from them. It probably doesn't matter, but just thought I asked.

Thanks for your input.

BTW how did everyone's Christmas go?

I wouldn't SD, I would do the post-5s once you are able to. What are you doing for them? Negatives or repeating your 5 RM? You could do a week of 5 RM first to get back into the swing of things, then go into negatives.

5 rm. I'm terrified to do negatives without a partner.

I can happily say I'm starting again today. Holidays over until the 1st, at which time I will probably get all screwed up again. Not bad for not missing a day in 6 months though.

I'm going to be posting my 6 month before and after pics with HST. Sort of like the tv infomercials, "What HST can do for you in as short as 6 months with a proper diet". I'm still amazed at how much I've grown in the last 6 months. I'm not huge or anything, but HST has made a huge difference in my physique.

Pardon me but HST is the shiznit.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jake @ Dec. 28 2005,9:31)]Sounds great, Sun-Tzu.  I have to ask- what is a "shiznit?"
HAHA
thumbs-up.gif

If you are serious check it out at wikipedia. It's a shorter version of the word it sounds like. Take the zn and one i away and what do you have? You should have it then ;)

I just found out my company is closing. Looks like I'll be out of a job for awhile. Might have to cut my diet for a while as I won't be able to afford it until I find another job.

You can use the time to cut, so you don't have to take in so much food (especially if your BF is 15% already). Cut dow to as low as 9 or 8%. By that time, you probably have a job already, so you can bulk again (until you reach 15% again, in which case start cutting again).

Good luck!
thumbs-up.gif

When I cut should I lower my intake in proportion with carbs, protein, and fat? or should I lower my fat and carb intake only? I was thinking of just eating smaller versions of the same meals.

Lower your fat and carbs only. When cutting is the time that you really need the protein, because eating more protein tends to spare more lean mass than if you cut back on the protein as well.

Or just lower the carbs. If you lower your fat too much, not only does that affect t-levels, but would also imply you would limit your intake of good fats.

I would focus on lowering the carbs. You want to have the fat in your diet - especially the good fats which contain EFA's... and I just realized I echoed JV's comments.

Back