Lacking good results... help

RP-350Z

I got a little frustrated and down on myself recently when I measured myself one week into the 5's (first HST cycle) and didn't show any progress (measurments that is) but my strength seems to be going up. However I just started bulking when I was on my second week of 10's. I'm a hardgainer, 6.0 148lbs. I'm now putting on about 2 lbs a week and I am hoping this will help my gains. I started doing 1 set of 15's and 2 sets of 10s and 2 sets of 5's on M W F.

Do you think now that I'm bulking I should start seeing better results?

Well right now I'm getting about 150 - 200 grams of protein per day. I have a post workout shake consisting of about 50 grams of protein and 50 grams of carbs. I then take another 75 grams of carbs + protein a few hours later. I always eat about an hour before I go workout. I usually get about 50% carbs 30% fat and 20% protein.

Ryan

Hardgainer too. Was 141 now 160 after this cycle. Like baby said...u gotta get the kcals up or you wont see any growth. You sound like you're on track now though. Keep it up!
thumbs-up.gif

The 3 keys to HST are:

Load Progression

Frequency

Nutrition

I'm not HST-aware enough to speculate on the order of importance, but they're all central and symbiotic if you want to get big with the program.

Back