Name your best and worst muscles

Jester

Thought it might be interesting to get a feel for what people consider their best developed and least impressive muscles, see if there's much variation...

Best: Shoulders - I think in terms of both aesthetics and development these are my best looking muscles. Big, wide, long, strong and full...in a most muscular or dbl biceps pose these do me credit...however . . .

Worst: Easily my biceps . . . not much of a peak, not esp. long...at least they're thick and full........but I think that if I was competing, I'd be hitting my rear dbl biceps with fear . . .

Next...?

Fun topic!

My best bodyparts are my calves: they're thick, cut, and very strong. Also my lats and triceps: I have a nice V-taper and my triceps respond easily to training. And this might sound weird, but I have great glutes.

My biceps are a respectable size for someone my height but I don't consider 'em one of my better bodyparts because they have more thickness than peak. They look flat. Shoulders are wide but smooth, and my rear delts aren't as big as the anteriors and medials.

Weakness: my hamstrings have always been flatter than pancakes. They've come up a lot with stiff-legged deads, but they're not one of my strong points. Also, I wish my thighs were more cut.

Worst: Easily lats. Maybe it is just because I haven't been training them properly for very long, but they are my only really lagging bodypart. A year ago I would have said pecs too, but they seem to be growing fine now.

Best: Probably biceps. I've got long biceps and the whole split that everyone seems to want plus they seem to grow easily enough. They aren't that huge yet, only about 15 inches, but once I get up to 17 or 18 inches, they will look good.
Other than that, my legs have always been freakishly strong and large compared to my upper body. Also, my traps seem to grow exceedingly well for some reason.

For me it's my legs and back. They were allways the most developed after years of football weight lifting. Mostly squats, cleans, etc.

I've been emphasizing my chest and arms for a while and they're starting to really fill out though.

Calves are still weak, although continuously improving. Tri's are coming in as well, although lacked by bi's. Would say my quads definately overdo my hams.

Great topic idea. As we progress in our training, it's interesting to start to see strengths and weaknesses.

Strengths: I think my quads are pretty impressive, especially for how tall I am. I'm pretty well proportioned as well. My chest is decent, too.

Weaknesses: High calf insertion (they are getting bigger though). My lats are like an inch long.
tounge.gif
I am starting to get wider, though (weighted chins= the ####).

Great topic. :)

Best: Calves. They are long, full and over 17 inches and grow with no direct work at all. All I do is squat and deadlift and they grow. Upper back is also pretty good.

Worst: Biceps. Not much of a peak.

We seem to be a bit similiar liegelord. My calves have never been a problem for me, like you I don't even train them directly any more.

And biceps . . . ah well, big enough arms, they just look about 90% triceps . . .

My back would be my other highlight...hamstrings could def. use some more size though.

Best: Biceps (or back)
Worst: Chest

My chest has always been lagging while my bi has been growing - that led me into training my chest perhaps too much, and my bi only lightly, which only made the difference even bigger - to me a clear example of overtraining...

Back