HST/HSN apparel

Any updates on the clothing? I really want a black HST tank top to show off my mad skinny-man shoulder cuts

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] I really want a black HST tank top to show off my mad skinny-man shoulder cuts
since my name was mentioned, i should post too.
tounge.gif
it'll look cool if a huge guy wearing a hst t-shirt with a one-liner on the front saying "i was a skinny man before" . and on the back it says HST.. start growing again
laugh.gif

I see the shirts are listed as being on sale but out of stock. I would love to have a tee shirt. I see only large is in stock.

Keystone

I like the tanks. My chest and shoulders look better in them than out of them. Not enough arms to wear just a tee without the little traps sticking up to take the eyes off the punyness of the arms.

I like the karate pants too if you mean the loose baggies like we used to wear to the gym in the 80s that looked like gi pants but aren't really the heavy cotton gi pants. Multi-colored, bright, and baggy enough to squat in.

If you want to add something really cool - tap pants for the ladies. All ladies should wear tap pants to the gym.

I think V-neck T's make a guy look the largest, IMO. I think for anything done, there should be an "HST" logo with "Hypertrophy Specific Training" spelled out underneath for the best effect.

<div>
(vagrant @ Dec. 21 2006,02:20)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">The store seems to be closed.  When I click on the button, I get an ERROR 404, FILE NOT FOUND.</div>
Yes, the store is closed

<div>
(Dan Moore @ Dec. 21 2006,08:39)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Yes, the store is closed</div>
Too bad.

One could use some image editing software to take the HST logo from the web site,blow it up, take it on disk to a store, and have a t-shirt made -- probably less than 20 bucks. Maybe ten... do you think Bryan would mind that?

Bryan, would you consider that ripping you off, or free promotion?

I never got a chance to buy one of the shirts, but for those who remember the warning on them was the best...

I definitely would pick one up now and love promoting HST whether people want to hear about it or not.

How ab
biggrin.gif
out a tee shirt with the universal no smoking sign only instead of a ciggarrette either the letters HIT or a photo of mike metzer?

LOL!
laugh.gif
"All pain; short gain"
I have a t-shirt print program with my Canon printer. You just buy the transfer sheets at your office supply and make transfers of anything you have on your computer. Problem is, after about 4-5 washings, it's pretty much gone. Not like getting a silkscreen done...which costs a LOT more, because I think they have to make some sort of plate pattern for it - but you own the pattern once paid for and can use again and again.
So one of you buy some patterns, a lot of different size T-shirts (lots of mediums and large), tank tops and the like and sell them to us right?
Ooops! Copyright infringement.

i voted for the Tee Neck Tank Top. But i would more than likely buy the shorts and t-shirts as well. Might i recommend the consideration of long sleeved lycra type shirts. Those are just the best for the winters here in VA. Also hoodies would be cool too. And i agree with the Fire Fighter, pockets in the shorts would be great...

Back