Where are you from?

wow, I think this is the oldest and longest thread at this site.

I was born in Venezuela (south America), my home is in Malaga, Spain but really I feel I am from planet earth, he he he
biggrin.gif
... really, since 13 years ago I have not stayed in a single country for more than a year and since 25 years ago I've been abroad all the time, my home has been many countries which I wind up loving, along with their people and culture..... very interesting the variety of nationalities inhere...... Singapore, I liked it, I went for a week due to work and I may go back there early next year for a 2 year project..... by the way, there are 2 things common in all these countries, including saudi arabia and china and algeria (which are the ones we would think as the most different customes as ours) ... it is .... football (soccer) and bodybuilding, he he he
biggrin.gif

Lived in South Florida all my life (a native). Most everyone (95%) is here from someplace else. Live in Fort Lauderdale at the moment. Of late, some call it "hurricane alley" though!

Just did a forum search for Portugal and got no hits, so... does that make me the only portuguese member?
smile.gif

Anyway, I'm 33, male and living in Almada, near the capital, Lisbon in Portugal, of course ;)

Back