Leptigen

Mindwraith

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Based on Avant Labs’ groundbreaking original formulation, LeptiGen is designed to deceive one’s body into thinking it is being fed without necessitating the calories traditionally required to elicit the hormonal response typified by the fed state. The dieter can now bypass the detrimental effects of the starvation response—metabolic downregulation and plateaus in fat loss, increased loss of Lean Body Mass, surge in appetite, fatigue, etc.—without the implementation of frequent, and often progress-hindering, refeeds. While other supplements offer only to camouflage the secondary effects of dieting, LeptiGen II prevents the actual genesis of these obstacles through the manipulation of their hormonal source, before they can become a hindrance to the realization of one’s goals.

Lyle plugs this at the end of his book, anyone tried it yet?

Go check out the ton of threads at Avant on this. Many swear by the stuff. I haven't used it however, so cannot comment.

I've read them, and I tend to trust Lyle more than some, however I was hoping for some commentary on this board from people I know that've tried it first hand. Not that everyone on Avant's board is biased but still.

Back