With an Unlimited Budget what Sups would you buy?

I

imported_dkm1987

Here and elsewhere, Think Muscle, there have been questions about what sups would you buy if you were on a budget.

My question is..

If you had all the money in the world but wanted only supplements that have been proven to work, other than CLA, EFA, Protein, or AAS what would they be and please state what supports it.

I would add dextrose and ALA.

I know there was a BIG debate about ALA -vs- R-ALA and
I think Arron_F set everyone straight.

I'll try to find the post ......

Various muscle implants.
butbut.gif
;) :D

I wouldnt take cla because there is still a lot struggeling about if its really usefull or if negative effects overwheight the benefits

I'd also add ala but this is also a question of your macronutrition ratios (how high is your carb ratio?) and if your cutting or bulking - until now I have used R-Ala - hey mikey I'd also like to read!

of course add a preworkout and postworkout shake as described in the article

moreover I would add creatine - monohydrat from optimum nutrition or hsn

If youre cutting use ephedrine and coffeine, to cut the hipp fat you could also try lypoderm-y and absolved (topical) I had acceptable results with them, if you can get it clenbuterol is also a cheap option that works! If you do not want to use ephedrine try yohimbine but there is also some debate about its benefits I think

instead of aas you can use prohormones (dont know if you mean that too) and of course a anti-e post cycle

If you do not want to use phs you can boost testo levels a bit with tribulus - not as good results but you will feel something, its also okay to support test levels after a cycle and to support sexual health, but you have to take it over a longer period as pointed out in a article in think muscle

a multivitamin is also a must have...

a lot of people take alcar (acetyl-l-carnitine) since it hase a lot of beneficial effects on hearth, mood, wheightloss - but I personal have no experiences with it and no research about it other than the articles on 1fast400.com and bodybuilding.com

A thing that I also tried in one of my adventure-moods was vanadyle sulfate and I definitly had harder pumps afterwards...also a cheap option, but again no research about it available...

These aren't necessarily proven, but I have had good results with most of them and others have had the same.

Sesathin (avan't labs)- Very effective at both fatloss and damage control. There may be some anti-anabolic action from this, but I haven't noticed anything in that regard.

Topical 7-oxo from Absolved, 7-cort, or metacort depending on your situation.

E/C-nuff said

Creatine-obvious

Nicotine-great appetite supessant and increase thermogenesis with E/C

Lipoderm Ultra- I love this stuff for spot reduction of stubborn fat

Leptigens- there are a few different types, used appropriately they have gotten good feedback

Nitrojet- No2 booster with other goodies in there. Great for pre/post training.

High dose HMB- Althoug controversial, it seems to work very well at higher doses. Bryan has some info here on that in the FAQ I think

That's it for now, I'll add any if I think of them.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve McDermott @ July 29 2004,9:28)]Topical 7-oxo from Absolved, 7-cort, or metacort depending on your situation.

Lipoderm Ultra- I love this stuff for spot reduction of stubborn fat

Leptigens- there are a few different types, used appropriately they have gotten good feedback

High dose HMB- Althoug controversial, it seems to work very well at higher doses. Bryan has some info here on that in the FAQ I think
Steve, thanks

I have read your statements of the spot reduction and I am glad to see it has a positve effect, although that's not my main issue I am sure it is very useful.

I am more concerned with the lean massing. Which brings me to the HMB, I have seen reports and one review on the effectiveness, but do you use it and have you anything to say about your use? Good or Bad

hey steve do you use 7-oxo / 7-cort post cycle? have you ever tried nolvadex - this is what I use....how r your results with the transdermal oxo products?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flexipecs @ July 29 2004,11:22)]I would simply eat out all the time - 6 times a day!
tounge.gif
Flex, I already do that.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I am more concerned with the lean massing. Which brings me to the HMB, I have seen reports and one review on the effectiveness, but do you use it and have you anything to say about your use? Good or Bad

Nitrojet has HMB in it, although I'm not sure how much. That product had definitely increased my recovery time though. I can't give HMB all the credit, but it is in there. I've read of some using NJ with added HMB while cutting before a competition with very noticable results. Search Avantlabs board for posts by Beast. He has some good info on it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]hey steve do you use 7-oxo / 7-cort post cycle? have you ever tried nolvadex - this is what I use....how r your results with the transdermal oxo products?

I am using Metacort, which has both 7-oxo and 6-oxo in it. Never used Nolva. I am using the Metacort at a low dose for recomping, not for PCT though. It seems to be working as advertised for my purpose.

why don't you use nolva, its cheaper and also more effective in the thing of gyno... - I suggest that because I want to compare the two of its effectivness.
If you need to know where to shop I can tell you.

I was hoping this would answer my question but I just read this entire thread and not sure I came out with anything...

Simply put I am trying my best to look "good" - what that means to me is muscle that shows in a strong lean body.
I am 6' 2" and 197 lbs - and have been working out for only 9 weeks now and I am seeing good results. I want to get the best results and I am willing to do pretty much anything that doesnt cause a risk to my health other than a few restrictions.

1. Dont want anything illegal - so I think AAS is out of the question for me
2. I do not drink any caffeine (and no its not a religous thing)
3. Not a big fan of needles.
Other than those three simple rules I am willing to do what it takes and costs. Currently my suplements include

1. Whey Protein
2. Creatine
3. CLA
4. HMB
5. EFA (fish oil)

So what is the next step for me? Topical 7-oxo maybe? ... and by the way my diet is as good as its going to get right now already eating right. (edited in response to the below email that didnt help a bit)

Real food, fish, chicken, free range eggs, home garden veggies, cod liver oil, free range beef, certified raw milk and my 84 year old mum's oat meal bread, farmers cottage cheese. That will build your body. Regards Rob!

Back