Best and Cheapest Protein Powders !

Louno

Hi,
curently im using this cytosport whey, and it cost me 40$ ( canadian money ) at the fitness shop near my place...
on google i found the product, the packaging is just slightly different from the one i have here probably because of provincial laws in quebec ( we have stupid rules about packaging, it has to be bi-lingual french and english and other stuff... ) but its the same nutritional stats so it should be the same.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cs/whey.html
http://musclebod.safeshopper.com/12/232.htm
is there a better and cheaper product i can get ?
(also can u tell me if what im using is good ? )

www.allthewhey.com is real cheap, here in the states at least. BulkNutrition.com sells Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey at a reasonable price too.

Both taste very good and are pretty cheap per pound when compared to other stuff.

I guarantee HSN has the highest "quality" protein available.
thumbs-up.gif

I'm currently working on strategies to make it more affordable.
blush.gif

Come on you can't expect a $8K Yugo to run like a Porsche. You get what you pay for. So to put better and cheaper in the same sentence is asking for a lot.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bryan Haycock (Posted on Jan. 08 2005 @ 9:56))]
I guarantee HSN has the highest "quality" protein available.

I'm currently working on strategies to make it more affordable.

thumbs-up.gif

Well ok , this isnt what i wanted to say,
what i wanted to know is, is there something Cheaper than what im using right now ( see link above ) that is at least as good or better.

Optimum Nutrition's 100% is 25$ US , so if u transfer that in canadian money + tax + shipping, its gonna cost me about the same thing or even more than what im buying right now, unless i can find it in a store around here...

And yeah id like to try HSN products but they cost too much...

Im spending lots of money on trying to get muscle, my gym is ripping me monthly and i have no choice its the only close one (more than 40$/month), i buy at least 2liters of skim-milk everyday ( 30days x 2.50$ = 75$) + 1 whey protein each month ( 40$ ) + creatine once in a while, + all the extra food im trying to eat ( eggs, bagels, cheese , etc ) it ends up being alot of money...

in the end i hope it will be worth it :)

Is HSN the best place to buy Primer+ and Driver+? I would imagine so, but ask the question none the less.
Sphinx.

Anybody have an opinion about Methoxy Pro? I've read the claims of "anabolic" compounds such as Methoxyisoflavone being quite effective. Is this legit? It's a bit more pricey than 100% Whey, which I'm currently using.

Back