After Christmas weight gain competition

• Thread starter imported_ghostrider
  • Start date
I

imported_ghostrider

Usually during Christmas holidays there is the tendency to overeating and 'overdrinking': turkey, eggnog, spumante, champagne, panettone, pandoro, pies and so on.
How many lbs have you gained? No cheating allowed ;)

i dont know how much I put on, I havent weighed myself in a month, but did last night, sometime between then and now Ive gained ~7-8kg :) yeehah

GFH

I've managed to not gain unwanted weight over the past week and a half of celebrations (anniversaries, birthdays, & Christmas). I have eaten more desserts and sweets than normal, but I've become so anal about my nutrition/diet during the past year and a half (on HST since September 02), that I naturally compensate for any decadent lapses that I allow myself. :D
I have found the biggest annoyance over the holidays has been trying to fit in a normal workout. Traveling to different social and family events, being out-of-town several times, for several days in a row: it created havoc with my scheduled life. Fortunately, things should return to normal by January 5th. Then I can keep to serious training and eating for the next 50 weeks. :) That thought reminds me that I should check and see when my summer SD will take place so the family can go away on vacation.

Gained about 11 pounds in december.

I lost weight during cycle #4, so I decided that it was time to issue my body a wake up call, even though a lot of it went to fat.

The experiment proved useful - muscle gain was SO much more simple during december.. meaning that all this time I've been struggling to put on more muscle just because I wans't eating enough! Just need to find a happy medium now.

I gained 9lbs between Thursday night and the following Saturday at noon. Of course I'm doing the UD2 diet and Friday was my carb-up :D It's amazing how much glycogen and water my body can store....

Back