Awesome Site

re. customer services, they overcharged me (well, shipped me more than I ordered, and charged me for the lot) and, after I returned the excess products, took a couple of months to refund me in full - only doing so after I threatened to get the bank whose card I paid on to chase up the missing money.

My experience may of course have been atypical, though, and their prices were good
biggrin.gif

<div>
(jmm @ Sep. 30 2007,11:22)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">re. customer services, they overcharged me (well, shipped me more than I ordered, and charged me for the lot) and, after I returned the excess products, took a couple of months to refund me in full - only doing so after I threatened to get the bank whose card I paid on to chase up the missing money.

My experience may of course have been atypical, though, and their prices were good
biggrin.gif
</div>
mine did that too, they charged me more than i ordered. im starting not to trust them though. i only feel comfortable buying supplements from sites that have retail stores outside like GNC and Bodybuilding. btw, vitacost ON protein is now higher, 1st it was 27, now its 34.

Whereas I one time got some bad Twin Lab protein powder from Bodybuilding.com. They replaced it immediately -- no charge, no fuss.

I've placed several orders with them. I get the right stuff at the right price, and it gets delivered even faster than they say.

Back