best non-flavored protein powder?

slateef

Can someone point me in the right direction regarding the best (in terms of most grams of protein per scoop) NON-FLAVORED protein powder?

Thanks...

Now Whey Protien Isolate - unflavored

best price I could find today was $66 for 10 lbs

Ingredient     Amount %
Calories        105  
Total Fat        .3g
Cholesterol   4mg
Sodium         40mg
Total Carbohydrate 1g
Sugars 1g
Protein 25g
Calcium 125mg
Potassium 168mg
Phosphorus 70mg
Magnesium 22mg
Essential Amino Acids 13g
Non-Essential Amino Acids 15g

<div>
(slateef @ May 08 2008,6:28)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Can someone point me in the right direction regarding the best (in terms of most grams of protein per scoop) NON-FLAVORED protein powder?  </div>
Frankly, most brands are about the same.

Stick with whey or cassein protein powder -- not soy.

25 grams per scoop is about the best you can expect.

<div>
(mathey @ May 09 2008,9:20)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Now Whey Protien Isolate - unflavored

best price I could find today was $66 for 10 lbs

Ingredient Amount %
Calories 105
Total Fat .3g
Cholesterol 4mg
Sodium 40mg
Total Carbohydrate 1g
Sugars 1g
Protein 25g
Calcium 125mg
Potassium 168mg
Phosphorus 70mg
Magnesium 22mg
Essential Amino Acids 13g
Non-Essential Amino Acids 15g</div>
Four milligrams of dietary cholesterol is really low for that amount of protein. Where did you find this powder?

It's a Now Foods product...I've been using it for years

I've always preferred unflavored so you don't get locked into say -chocolate- for an entire month or two...with unflavored you can add any flavoring you'd like. Plus I've read the taste horror stories of some products.

I'm also a big fan of Now products, they have a large selection and tend to have good prices too, depending on where you purchase from.

I bought 10 lbs for $53 back at the end of March, now its $77 at the same site - yikes!

Back