Big Thanks to Bryan

BIZ

As some of you know, I have been involved with HST almost since the beginning. It has become my favorite method of training when wanting to gain size. Considering I haven't been on the board much lately, I was certainly surprised when I could no longer find Driver+ for sale anywhere (it has become my favorite MRP). I then log in to find out that HSN is having to shut down and I cannot even begin to explain how awful I feel for Bryan. He has been one of the most giving and caring businessmen and scientist in this industry. Many have enjoyed the fruits of his labor, such as the research he compiled for all to read on muscle hypertrophy, the forum, the articles, not to mention the top of the line supplements. I just wanted to take this time to thank Bryan for his efforts and for his support for me (he knows what I mean). THANKS FOR EVERYTHING BRYAN!

Bryan rocks!

Defintely, my life was made better since I joined HST and it is not because he decided I am an expert, it is simply because HST and the forum and just about everyone in it rocks!

I am surprised that HSN failed, but sometimes bsuiness does not work the wayt we want, the competition out there is horrendous and the support often goes to the "talkers" rather than the "doers".

I wish him all oif the bvest anyway and i am sure that other ventures of his will prosper!

HST ROCKS!

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Bryan rocks!

Defintely, my life was made better since I joined HST and it is not because he decided I am an expert, it is simply because HST and the forum and just about everyone in it rocks!

I am surprised that HSN failed, but sometimes bsuiness does not work the wayt we want, the competition out there is horrendous and the support often goes to the &quot;talkers&quot; rather than the &quot;doers&quot;.

I wish him all oif the bvest anyway and i am sure that other ventures of his will prosper!

HST ROCKS! </div>
sorry for quoting but there are no more words to say !!
thanxs brian !

if you are going to release a book i look forward to buy it ! and i think i wont be the only person. a book will work way better than a supplement line in my opinion....

I've not been here as long as some of you (wish I had found this long ago), but I too wish to express my thanks to Bryan. It's nice to see integrity and a passion for the truth superseding the desire for $$$$. Still, just keeping this board up take's money I'm sure. Wish there was an avenue for helping to support it.

Anthony

Honestly, Bryan and HST changed my life as well. I was training like a moron before that, and wouldn't have made much progress or probably would have given up long ago if I hadn't found HST. I've learned a lot since then, and it's all due to finding HST.

The sad thing is, he was selling a great product, but I think his honestly and integrity is what cost him sales. Other places (I won't name them) write bullcrap articles and lie or exaggerate to people to sell their product. These places tend to sell a lot of product, enough to keep them comfortable. Unfortunately, people don't bother looking through the thin lies these people put out there, and keep buying their crap, when most of it is useless... whereas Bryan was actually putting out a quality product.
But the supplement industry as a whole is pretty corrupt anyway. Maybe it's best to stay out of it.

Regardless, I owe a lot to Bryan. Hopefully he realizes how many of us he has had such a positive effect on.

Even though I would have given the HSN products a shot I couldn't get them in the UK as neither the HSN store nor Amazon would ship them over.
sad.gif

Still, with the knowledge I have gained from this site I can now make pretty good before and after w/o shakes.
smile.gif

I'm sure a line of training shirts would sell well and if an HST book should ever come to fruition I will surely buy one (even if it has to be filled with training shots of guys on roids!). Some of my old Darden HIT books have some great shots in them which is the reason I haven't burnt them!
biggrin.gif

I owe the last 8 month's great results (and to having far fewer colds) to Bryan's kind gift of HST to the bb community. Thanks a million!
cool.gif

Yeah Bry, thanks a lot. In the past 6 months or so, I have made more gains at a faster pace then I have in the past 4 or 5 years, no joke. While I am still not near my goals, I am a hell of a lot closer to them then i would have been if i was still training the dumb way.

I was like many a product of the steroid magazines, but there was nothing else out there. I was very fortunate when I posted a question on Men's Health forum asking about the best workouts and someone from there recommended me to here. I thank everyone and especially Bryan for opening my eyes to the science of working out. Otherwise I'd still be doing the same ole one body part a day, blasting it away, and not understanding why I'm not getting the results I want.

Thank you Bryan

Thanks to Bryan and HST, the guesswork has been taken out of training. You don't wonder what you should do to grow, you know what you need to do. It's sad when you hear other people each one explaining their own theories about training, &quot;You should exhaust the muscle completely&quot;, &quot;The last rep counts&quot; or &quot;High intensity for great results&quot;. Not to mention the &quot;contribution&quot; of magazines and the BB industry in general.

Bryan has made a gift to all of us, an unexpected one, in an industry governed by hoaxes and lies. For this we are all thankful and wish him the best of luck in his future ventures.

Many many thanks Bryan,

Dimitris

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"> I then log in to find out that HSN is having to shut down and I cannot even begin to explain how awful I feel for Bryan. He has been one of the most giving and caring businessmen and scientist in this industry. Many have enjoyed the fruits of his labor, such as the research he compiled for all to read on muscle hypertrophy, the forum, the articles, not to mention the top of the line supplements. </div>

Biz, that's because most HSTers in this forum are a bunch of no-good ingrates. Thanking Bryan with empty words now that the store is closed. It would have been better if you just bought one goddam supplement every 3 months.

But hey, what do I know? All I know is, if I were an HSTer that got here a few years ago, I'd be Bryan's #1 customer.

-The Real Deal

Here's an example of why we all owe a great deal to Bryan. He has saved a lot of us from this kind of information and misinformation. Check it out and cringe (I've only watched the first 5 minutes or so of it but I can't believe it's going to get much better!).

Biceps training

Bryan saved my life from HIT. =) Thanks so much for the help and to all the others that have contributed so much. Life's a lot better with HST.

pzhang

Hypertrophy-Specific Thank You for Hypertrophy-Specific Training,
biggrin.gif

whats going with you brian ?
is all ok with your other business ? and why do you have had to close the shop? has so few people bought the products?

i think nutrition is a bad business in the usa, there are so much brands so it will be freakin hard to make a good company !

does somebody know if this board and the page will be exist in the future or is it going to be closed too ?

Remembered one other way Bryan saved me. I used to have a terrible time with my shoulders. The anterior portion would develop one hell of a hard knot in it after doing my bench presses. After reading Bryan's info I put my bench up one click and never had a single problem again.

<div>
(Real_Deal @ Jul. 04 2006,11:44)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"> <div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"> I then log in to find out that HSN is having to shut down and I cannot even begin to explain how awful I feel for Bryan.  He has been one of the most giving and caring businessmen and scientist in this industry.  Many have enjoyed the fruits of his labor, such as the research he compiled for all to read on muscle hypertrophy, the forum, the articles, not to mention the top of the line supplements. </div>

Biz, that's because most HSTers in this forum are a bunch of no-good ingrates. Thanking Bryan with empty words now that the store is closed. It would have been better if you just bought one goddam supplement every 3 months.

But hey, what do I know? All I know is, if I were an HSTer that got here a few years ago, I'd be Bryan's #1 customer.

-The Real Deal</div>
Real Deal:
I am not sure about others here, so I speak for myself. I loved HSN products. I bought HS:CRE until it was discontinued and continued to buy Driver+ while it was being manufactured. There is some truth in what you say as far as Bryan receiving very little for what he put into this project. I am not sure what your motives are, but as someone who truly believed in what Bryan was trying to do, I can't help but agree with you on some points.
I did see your other post about HST not working and HIT being the way to go and so forth, and I respectfully disagree. You have your opinion, I have mine.

<div>
(Real_Deal @ Jul. 04 2006,14:44)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">But hey, what do I know? All I know is, if I were an HSTer that got here a few years ago, I'd be Bryan's #1 customer.

-The Real Deal</div>
Probably be a lot bigger too...
biggrin.gif

Back