**CUTTING CYCLE UPDATE**

p0fell0w

I'm almost done with my cutting cycle of hst...i thought i might come in and tell you my results so far..i started cutting mid june during the middle of my hst cycle so i finished that cycle then jumped straight into another HST cycle skipping the 15s and SD

i started off around 204 on the scales at the gym...now 2 1/2 months later i'm weighing in around 189 at the gym. friday will be my last day of 5s then i'll start my negetives or if i have no spot i'll do more 5s.  HST RULES LOL  here is some progress pics..

June
1113110320_l.jpg

July
1113107892_l.jpg

August
1107145714_l.jpg

<div>
(Lol @ Aug. 31 2006,22:34)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Fantastic mate! How's your strength holding out?</div>
great...almost no lose at all...i'm still hitting 225 x 5 on bench just like 4 weeks ago so i'm really surprised about that.  Only thing that i lost some strength on is curls

<div>
(colby2152 @ Aug. 31 2006,22:43)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Damn, that was supposed to be my cutting cycle!

Great job, any hints for me?</div>
i really didnt change much at all...i just stopped drinking sodas and sweet tea.  I havent had anything fried in like 2 1/2 months
sad.gif
.  I kept my calorie intake around 2000 ....i did hst on m/w/f  and cardio on t/th/sat for 20 min i tried cutting my carbs  but made sure i got just enough so i wouldnt lack in the gym.  i tried to keep my fat intake around 25-30% b/c fat deals alot with your test.  basically water, lean cuisine, and healthy choice frozen dinners are all i ate at work  lol   i'll post more if i can think of some....oooo FITDAY.com will be your bestfriend

Edit::::i forgot to add in there i was taking the E+C stack

Ditto

Impressive gains on the shouder girdle and traps.

Faz

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">but get yourself a razor </div>

Me being much more hairy than that I must make sure I get a waxing before I post hey, even my chest is like a forest!
laugh.gif

<div>
(faz @ Sep. 01 2006,05:21)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">well done
cool.gif

biggrin.gif
..but get yourself a razor
biggrin.gif
</div>
lol :
biggrin.gif

Great results, and quite inspiring, since you are roughly built the same as I am. I need to cut pretty badly, but my size results from my first HST cycle were so good, I am afraid to cut calories and not get the gains! You know how that goes...

Seeing your results, however, make me want to go for it. Not just to look good, but overall, it makes you healthier anyways.

<div>
(Tradnyx @ Sep. 01 2006,11:47)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Great results, and quite inspiring, since you are roughly built the same as I am.   I need to cut pretty badly, but my size results from my first HST cycle were so good, I am afraid to cut calories and not get the gains!  You know how that goes...

Seeing your results, however, make me want to go for it.  Not just to look good, but overall, it makes you healthier anyways.</div>
ya go for it bro...hst is diffently great for cutting b/c i'm still putting up the same weight as i was 4 weeks expect in my biceps
sad.gif
but i guess i cant keep the weight the same on everything

Nice progress p0fellow,
I'm about at your middle pic sort of stage right now (bodyfatwise) so this gives me something to shoot for. I have been cutting for a couple of months now and I've had enough and want to bulk up now.
Cheers,
J
smile.gif

Back