Dangers of Protein shakes

Louno

Ok, once in a while i get comments from " people who know people" that told them that protein shakes are bad, that their doctor told them so and thats it, i cant say anything about it basicaly because, WHAT DO I KNOW im not a freaking doctor...

One old guy i know works at the hospital, he isnt a doctor, just a computer technician, but he says he see alot of ppl having problems because of protein shakes... creatine , etc...
Now in my head i think, ok, maybe they OVER did it, like replace all their meal by protein shakes... i dont know how to explain this, but i always though that protein shakes were safe...
He says that he thinks it comes from all the amino acid maybe ? or that because the shakes arent natural , etc...

Im just tired to defend myself all the time, i already have to do it for hst ( again so many people who know people that are pro and that are gym teachers and that are doctor that know better than me, that doing THIS or THAT is better than what im doing / hst )

so what about the dangers of protein shakes ? you guys heard anything about it ? is there such thing as too much amino acids ? etc...

Back