Driver + Primer

Cold Steel

I've already purchased both from 1fast400, but I have a question.

What's the difference between taking Driver versus taking pure whey, and then eating a meal one hour after that?

Also, would it be beneficial to take something like grape juice and creatine along with the Driver?

Hi Cold Steel,

The Driver is simply a micellar casein based slow protein. Still it isn't as slow as eating a peice of steak. On the other hand a peice of steak can take a little too long to do the job in that window of time after training. So the Driver exists mostly for utility (i.e. its easy to drink it after training vs eating a meal) and acts somewhere inbetween eating meat and drinking a fast protein like whey.

I would highly suggest, if gaining weight is your primary goal, to take the extra carbs and creatine before you train with the Primer.

Thanks Bryan.

I usually take the carbs/creatine 45 minutes before lifting, and Primer immediately before. Immediately after, along with Driver, I would take another serving of carbs/creatine.

Would this be ideal for bulking? Or is taking the creatine/carbs afterwards unnecessary?

Back