Final draft

I

imported_fla2day

Ok I think I have everything set up. I will test for my max lifts starting tomorrow and continue through next week.

Question 1: Does my volume decrease as we move from 15 to 10's to 5's? I will not be doing 30 reps of my 5's like I would be my 15's and I don't think I am supposed to be doing 5 sets.

Here is my program going M,W,F with cardio on T,T adn S. A,B,A.

This will be my last "program" post, at least for the next 8 weeks.
tounge.gif

A
Squat 2
Lying Ham curl 1
Strand Calf 2
Inc BB bench 2
Dips 1
Pullups 2
DB row 1
DB press 2
Rear Lat 1
Hammer curl 1
Shrugs 1
Tri push downs 1

B
Leg Press 2
Seated ham curl 1
Stand calf 1
Inc db press 2
Dips 1
Hammer row 2
Pull ups 1
Db press 2
Side lats 1
Alt DB curl 1
shrugs 1
skull crushers 1

Thanks for all the help on the last post I need all the help I can get.

Looks like good program to me. You may not need the second set of some exercises during 15's. 1 set of 15's will usually provide the metabolic response that you want. You can increase the volume (through extra sets OR extra exercises) as you decrease reps IF you feel that your body is handling the extra volume well. Remember, you are not out to kill your body. You just want to do the minimum required to get the maximum response. Anything beyond that won't do you much good and, in the extreme, could be detrimental to your hypertrophy. Unfortunately, that number is highly individualistic and can only be determined by trial and error. If you have to err, err on the lower side with volume. That way you will at least always be moving in a positive direction.

Back