Giving Prolotherapy a Try

• Thread starter imported_firefighter2032
  • Start date
I

imported_firefighter2032

It's been a long time since I've been on here...guess it sucked too much to read all of this and know I could work out because of a torn tendon on the medial side of my right elbow.

I went in for my first shot...had a day of complete relief...but the doc said he used a really mild dose to see how my body would respond.

My second shot was a different story...my arm had enough swelling that I couldn't touch my right shoulder with my right hand. But that's what it's suppose to do.

Curious if anyone else around here has had prolo. I've read some good things about it...and I really hope it works.

Well if all goes to plan I should be back in my basement and hitting the weights in another 8 weeks or so.

Anyone that has ever had it would like to hear about it. And if anyone wants to try it and lives in Michigan....Dr. Scott is a great doctor and a hell of a nice guy.

firefighter

Welcome back :D

I'm hell of a jealous
laugh.gif

Here in South Africa, there is only one doctor practising that and he is 800 Km away
sad.gif

Wish I could get the treatment, sometimes I think I should approach this myself...that however could end up bad.
sneaky2.gif

I have tennis elbow and absolutely refuse to go under the knife, so I'll just have to be extra careful.

Fausto

Back