HST Questions

• Thread starter imported_dirtybirds808
  • Start date
I

imported_dirtybirds808

Hello fellas, i have been reading these boards for the past couple days and i am ready to try it. I have couple questions(i have read alot of the topics of these forums and instead of searching it again, i figure i'll just ask some specific questions.

1. When you find your max, you need to find your max for 15 reps, 10 reps and 5 reps?

2. Once you find your max, during week 1, day 1 do you start off using your 15 rep max for each exercise or are we suppose to lead up to that?

3. During the first week of each base sets we start off with 2 sets(not including warmup) and do 1 set during the second week of each phase?

Sorry if these questions are stupid but i want to make sure i do it right. thanks.

Have you clicked on the "HST" tab at the top of every page of this site? Every one of your questions is answered there.

thanks bro.

Where can i find the topic "HST for dummies"? I seen it a few days ago but cant seem to find it.

ok...i now have a question about the calculator. After we find out maxes we fill it out and go backwards to the first workout. But wont the weights be inaccurate in the second and third blocks due to you becoming stronger?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]ok...i now have a question about the calculator. After we find out maxes we fill it out and go backwards to the first workout. But wont the weights be inaccurate in the second and third blocks due to you becoming stronger?

Nope, I'm finishing my first cycle, don't worry is my advice, do the default HST and try to read as much as you can on this forum.

I'd check the basic training forum for the HSt for dummies thread, I also made an overview in my thread I posted when I first did this: my starting thread

You'll grow fine, but remember that diet needs to be in order, and main growth is around the 10-to-negs.

S.

Back