Hst W/ Dumbbells Only

raws

I've been researching HST for the past few days, and want to begin a program of my own. I will only have access to a bench with dumbbells up to 100lbs, and am wondering what excersises you'd recommend given my situation. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Missing a ton of info to really make a suggestion but I'd say some of you best moves for upper body will be; Bench, OHP, curls, some kind of dip or skull crusher. For lower body; Bulgarian Split Squat and one legged dumbbell deadlift. I'd imagine you could get pretty big with just those.

Missing a ton of info to really make a suggestion but I'd say some of you best moves for upper body will be; Bench, OHP, curls, some kind of dip or skull crusher. For lower body; Bulgarian Split Squat and one legged dumbbell deadlift. I'd imagine you could get pretty big with just those.

Sorry for being so vague, what additional info would help?

You have plenty of weight. The only thing I would personally consider mandatory is a chin bar, preferably one that allows you to do do neutral chins. With that limited equipment, you can build a great body over time.

Compound exercises with dumbbells

Chest - Flat Press / Incline Press / Decline Press / Pullovers
Shoulders - Standing Shoulder Press / Seated Shoulder Press / Arnold Press
Back - One Arm Rows / Incline Rows - do you have a pull up bar available then you can do various versions of pull ups
Quads - Squat / Goblet Squat / Split Squats / Lunges / Step ups
Hams - Romanian Deadlift / Stiff Leg Deadlift / Straight Leg Deadlift

Back