Joint hurts... overtraining?

texas78

I am at the end of my first week of MAX 5. I've been traning non failure all 5rep days, and everything worked out fine(even got pump in my 5 rep :D  untill today...

After the first set of chest i felt a sting in my upper body joints(Both elbow and shoulders). It was just like when you got the flue and every joint in your body is stiff and hurting. It continued almost after every set for my upper body.

The question is:
Is his a sign of overtraining? ( or just one of those days when your body isnt 100%)
Should i continue the last week of 5 max or should i drop the week?
actually i'm looking forward to the SD
blush.gif

/truls

Texas

It could be just a bad day, I have had days like that
sad.gif

Warming up OK? Taking enough fish oil caps, could up this to kind of help.
tounge.gif

If it feels like this each w/o then yes sounds like you could SD, but did not sound to me like that is the case.

Thanks for quick reply Fausto
thumbs-up.gif

I think i'm going to try next monday. If i'm not better i'll probably drop the rest of 5rep max and SD.  

I actually just bought some seal-oil(Hope thats as good as fish-oil). But i've only taken it for two days so...

thanks again :)

Best regards
Truls

It all has to do with the quantity of omega 3 oil in the capsules.

Best I have taken is Flaxseed oil caps, here it is important that the ratio is right If I can remember it is something like 1:3 or 1:4 omega 3 to 6 that is, some would even add omega 9.

Well these are the essential fatty acids, ther should be something on the net about that, they are good to take.

Back