Looking for an Android app to plan, track and report workouts

Ironkid

Do you know of any app that will:
- Allow you to schedule target weights
- Export to text/csv/excel training logs

I'm currently using jefit, which is quite good to track workouts in the gym but lacks these two features

There is a HST app in the Google play store that does all that. It's not perfect, but it works.

You didn't say anything about needing to do a split routine in your original post.

You can either prefix each exercise name with an "A" & "B" or a "1" & "2" or you can put the exercises in order of the two groups that you are going to alternate.

I also use a Android app called Gymrat (the app for the iPhone by the same name is not the same app). One you calculate your weights you can enter them into a Gymrat workout. You can even add your warmup sets. I have brought HST to the Gymrat developers attention and he was very interested in it as he had not heard of HST.

Last edited:
I didn't say either I want to do HST ;-)
Can you export logs from gymrat? It doesn't have a demo version

Yes, you can export your logs from Gymrat to a CSV file. I would give you a sample but I recently reset my phone and forgot to backup my Gymrat data before I did, so I don't have any data in the app.

For what it's worth I like Gymrat a lot better than Jefit. It is well with the $2 I paid for it.

Last edited:
Back