Natural Hormonal Enhancement Diet and HST workout?

ttboyy2k

Hello everyone!
I was just wondering if anyone had ever heard of the Natural Hormonal Enhancement diet by Rob Fagin? I have applied his diet theory for 12 months now and have reduced bodyfat from 30% to 14%. My waist has went from 40in around the naval to 35in. I am about to start the HST program in a few weeks and I was wondering if anyone had combined Rob's diet plan with HST? If so, are what are the results. I carb load on Wednesdays and Sundays on the last 2 meals of the day(3, 4 cycle). Both of my carb meals contain 70% or more of starches. Durning my downcycle meals I eat 30 grams or less per day of carbs. I eat between 4-6 meals/snacks per day keeping protein between 40-50 grams per meal/snack. I keep fat portion moderate, raising or lowering fat based on if I am trying to gain or loose weight. I've tried other diets like the zone and protein power diets. This one is the only one that I seem to keep the weight off with. I guess I have a low tolerance to carbs.

i have read about NHE, i know that someone on the board is following that plan, his name is ZMT, i haven't seen much drom him lately one the forum, try mailing him (private message) or something :) , he talked about it in the ketogenic diet,advise needed forum.

ps guys how do you post a link, and then rename it??
dozingoff.gif

yeah, I know NHE and using it with success as far as losing bodyfat is concern .
I cannot say that works (for me) as bodybuiling diet (mass diet) (even bb version of NHE)
maybe it was, because I was getting too little calories.
As Lyle always says it is a matter of calories :D
For me it is the best diet , and HST prevents muscle loss (and I have gained a little, not too much)

Hi ttboyy2,

I too was thinking of using NHE combined with HST.

My main objective would be to add a bit more muscle mass (next cycle) and loose all the fat (3lbs) I gained in the last 4 months.

Did you get any feedback from other HSTers?

Cheers,

Manic

makes you wonder how many times you can release body opus, anabolic diet, any variant of a ckd and call it something else and have people purchasing your info?

Of course. I agree. It might not be worth it to buy the book if you're already very familiar with low carbs diet.

I find NHE to be an interesting variation on the theme of LOWER carbohydrate diets... I like reading different perspectives on similar diet types (CKD or whatever).

NHE is not the typical, EXTREMELY LOW carbohydrate ketogenic diet. In fact, being in ketosis is not the aim of the NHE diet.

Some aspects of it :

- Carb loading : every 3-4 days (and eventually every 2-3 days)
- Differentiation between total carbs and active carbs.
- Emphasizing consumption of fruits and vegetables within certain limits
- etc.

And the book contains plenty of interesting references.

I'm not a fan. Just curious.

Cheers,

Manic

P.S. : sorry if my english is not great. It is not my first language

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]My main objective would be to add a bit more muscle mass (next cycle) and loose all the fat (3lbs) I gained in the last 4 months.
for me, after some months in NHE, it is better to go for mass, and diet in seperate cycles
for diet I go with NHE, for mass (unfortunatelly only a little
sad.gif
) modified Zone (a'ka Keebler Elf)

Back