OH MY GOD, IT WORKS, IT REALLY WORKS

I

imported_devient

right first off, ive just started on my first week of 10's
during the 15's i was working out 3 x week
towards the end of the 15's i kind of figured out that it would be best to do a 6 day split to stay at the volume i was at..
( i was doing fairly high volume b4, so i thought it would be best to not drop 2 much volume )
on my last 2 workouts towards the end i was bairly able to hold onto anything, my whole body was burning :D
so any way,,, the results so far :D
measurements taken b4 work out at same time
body weight up 7 lbs....
biceps up .5 inch
shoulders up 1 inch
chest up 1 inch
waist up :mad: 1/8 inch..cant complain though
didnt measure my legs b4 i started.... but they've blown up like balloons ( super slow @$$ 2 the grass peak contraction squatz ) :D

to be honest i have started eating a fair bit more and takin creatine but still, ive never had results as quick as that b4.

its also nice, not to have to lift super heavy weights all the time. To concentrate on form, peak contracting and full range of movement and to be in n out in 40 mins :D

[b said:
Quote[/b] (devient @ Mar. 13 2005,10:24)]its also nice, not to have to lift super heavy weights all the time. To concentrate on form, peak contracting and full range of movement and to be in n out in 40 mins :D
thumbs-up.gif
Good News

I hope you meant, now all I concentrate on is good form, peak contraction and ROM.

;)

oh yes indeed,,

i read somewhere on here that the rep speed "can" specify how many reps you get.
so i took it literally..

found doing cable rows with such light weight was doing nothing :confused: after two reps...
...so i started doin 10 second reps with the tightest oof squeezes at the top and the most relaxed of stretches at the bottom. did that for the first 3 workouts.
on the fourth i had to stop at 13 reps cos of the burning was making me loose my grip
laugh.gif

went to a more convential rep speed towards the end of the 15's

can i just ask, how did you measure your chest size? as i thort you could measure by using measuring tape but u would also be measuring the lats too. any ideas?

i just get the missus to use the tape measure...

just make sure you measure the same place and the same way and the same time

Back