Pic

OneMoreRep

constructive critisism welcome!

excuse the bad lighting, and poor choice of shower curtain.

me3gx.jpg
:D

Looks like quite the solid build, but also looks like the upper pecs need work.
*sigh* It's the same with me too.. with almost anyone. dang those upper pecs.

LOL someone else said the same. my upper pecs do need work but the light makes them like disappear!!!

I need to put on mass all over
sad.gif
... As for the upper chest, i only do dips sright now so it's understandable i guess!

thanks keep the critisim coming :)

Dips actually stimulate the entire chest. Bryan or Blade said, it's in the FAQS, that with steroid use your upper chest/shoulder area grows much more due to the amount of androgen receptors (i belive, hehe) than a natural. When i think about it, i don't know too many naturals that ever had a big upper chest. Even looking back at bodybuilding history, once steroids came along, besides being bigger in general, all the sudden huge chests came along.

BTW, you look great man keep it up!

Heya, OneMoreRep  :)

Dude, you look awesome. You are probably giving yourself less credit than you should.

Wow. Did most of your results come from HST?

I myself used to have a different program, but it just sucked. It worked when I was untrained, but the moment my muscles got conditioned enough, I stopped gaining, so i researched why, which is what led me to HST.

:D  But unlike you, I ain't never gonna post my pic here, i'm a small dude  
tounge.gif
 only 5'7" or 5'8". You might say I'm better off studying physiology than actually lifting weights  
laugh.gif
But I do both, leaning more on studying though!
blush.gif
Just don't call me a geek or a nerd please!   :D

There you go man, keep it up, you look great. Your workout is definitely paying off  :)
-JV

Last few cycles i've been doing an abbreviated cycle;

squats - 2 sets
dips - 2 sets
chins - 2 sets
milatary press - 2 sets

I've been at HST on and off for over a yr. But now i'll never go back.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Last few cycles i've been doing an abbreviated cycle;
squats - 2 sets
dips - 2 sets
chins - 2 sets
milatary press - 2 sets
I've been at HST on and off for over a yr. But now i'll never go back.

Amen to that, bro. No way am I going back to those other workout programs. In fact, if I didn't know any better, I'd say Bryan Haycock is Jesus Christ for inventing HST  
worship.gif

laugh.gif

Onemorerep

Looking good mate, looking good, the proportion is all there I think, do not agree with lack of upper pecks.

What might be needed now is a little more mass all round and some cutting to emphasize, else you are on your way.
thumbs-up.gif

Now for JV

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]But unlike you, I ain't never gonna post my pic here, i'm a small dude    only 5'7" or 5'8".

That's crappy, how am I supposed to feel when I am only 5'6"?
butbut.gif

Yet I don't care, really, there are at least two of my photos around here somewhere, one squatting and the other curling.
I'll post another just for the h... of it!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'd say Bryan Haycock is Jesus Christ for inventing HST

You shouldn't dude! Do not use His name in vain, it's not cool. I am sure that Bryan won't appreciate that either
dozingoff.gif

Ciao

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Fausto @ July 21 2005,6:01)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'd say Bryan Haycock is Jesus Christ for inventing HST
You shouldn't dude! Do not use His name in vain, it's not cool. I am sure that Bryan won't appreciate that either
Fausto,
He was just joking, lighten up. Not everyone has the same beliefs as you, nor should they. This isn't the place to preach your personal beliefs.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (OneMoreRep @ July 20 2005,11:44)]really? i'll have to flare em next time :)
thanks!
Thats not flared? DDDDAAAAAANNNNGGGGG
As crazy as it sounds, that is my favorite muscle. I want big arms, but not as bad as big lats
worship.gif

I say great work dude!

Back